LazyTown Stage Show in Spanish?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LazyTown Stage Show in Spanish?

This curiosity turned up on YouTube today. It features most of the LazyTown cast dancing to Bing Bang in Spanish. Seeing Mayor Meanswell attempt it made me giggle like an idiot, I must admit. But they made Sportacus and Stephanie's finishing move look really romantic in my opinion.

This video features them dancing to Anything Can Happen. Most of the puppet characters look somewhat good, Ziggy is spot on, but...what have they done to Milford's face?

I wonder if the Latibaer plays could continue in a format like this?

Thank God I'm not the only one who surfs YouTube for LT stuff. Heh.

Anyway, that's really funny. I haven't seen that first one yet, but, yeah, seeing Meanswell doing Bing Bang is really strange. From the amount of videos on YouTube, I'd say LT is really popular in Spanish speaking countries! I wonder if that's an official stage show, or what? I'm guessing it is, since it looks really well done.

Comment

Yeah. Not much related to LazyTown appears on YouTube anymore (aside from legions of camwhores doing terrible imitations of the Bing Bang dance, though I have seen a select few fans do it very well) after the Viacom purge, but a few gems still appear once every few weeks.

I've ripped the Bing Bang video in case it gets pulled, by the way. The WTFery must be preserved for future generations.

Comment

Originally posted by Zokita
        Yeah. Not much related to LazyTown appears on YouTube anymore (aside from legions of camwhores doing terrible imitations of the Bing Bang dance, though I have seen a select few fans do it very well) after the Viacom purge, but a few gems still appear once every few weeks.

I've ripped the Bing Bang video in case it gets pulled, by the way. The WTFery must be preserved for future generations.
        Ah, good job! BTW, I'm one of those cam-whores! LOL The one with the red hair, dressed in pink, losing my GothCred. :oops: hee

Comment

Oh sweet! That's so cool looking. Ziggy is adorable, but yeah, the Mayor looks weird... I certainly would love to see more of whatever this is :)

Comment

Originally posted by fearlessjones

Ah, good job! BTW, I'm one of those cam-whores! LOL The one with the red hair, dressed in pink, losing my GothCred. :oops: hee
            Oh, I saw that one. You're one of the 'select few' good dancers I was referring to. ;) I love the jelly bracelets, btw.

Comment

Oh, I saw that one. You're one of the 'select few' good dancers I was referring to. ;) I love the jelly bracelets, btw.
              LOL, thanks. And I bought those jelly bracelets maybe about fifteen minutes after i saw my first Lazytown episode, which was quite a while back.

Comment

Wow, that's Not Julianna but i think is Very funny, did someone Understood that or im the only one that understand that???????
                lolololololol

(im Sportacus2007 in youtube btw)

Comment

Sweet find!

They look pretty good.
                  I wonder what they'd be like in other countries?

I'm one of those cam-whores! LOL The one with the red hair, dressed in pink, losing my GothCred. :oops: hee
                  Link?
                  I'm curious now.

Comment

Originally posted by Ultra Magnus
                    Link?
                    I'm curious now.
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8EDZtTN8aQ

IT'S HAMMER TIME

Comment

Originally posted by Ultra Magnus
                      Link?
                      I'm curious now.
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8EDZtTN8aQ
                      Hahaha. That's so cool.

Good jeorb!

BTW: My ex had the exact same hair as you. Same colour, same style. :)

Comment

Originally posted by DSK
                        Oh sweet! That's so cool looking. Ziggy is adorable, but yeah, the Mayor looks weird... I certainly would love to see more of whatever this is :)

Ziggy is one very tall 6 year old!

Comment

i cant Stop Lauguing is very funny lololol

Comment

wow those clips are creepily awesome lol. If anyone can find more information about this stageshow plz share.

I first thought before I clicked the vids you were dicussing were these.

http://www.youtube.com/user/Makanthra (I don't these cosplayers are offical at all though)

Comment

Pretty cool and strange. Those poor dancers with the masks on, it must be super hot under that masks! Anywho, I gave a quick look and found this article (I shall copy the "putting the article in a quote" thing too :)):

http://www.perfil.com/contenidos/2007/0 ... _0056.html

Desde mañana en el Teatro Opera
                              Lazy Town, para chicos y a favor de la no violencia
                              La obra que se estrena en Buenos Aires es una adaptación de la exisosa serie televisiva. Sobre una idea original de Magnus Scheving, los niños podrán disfrutar de canciones y acrobacias y aprender a comer sano y hacer deportes.
                              15.06.2007 | 18:04

Todos los personajes de la exitosa serie televisiva estarán sobre el escenario del Teatro Opera a partir de mañana.

La exitosa serie televisiva infantil "Lazy Town" tendrá su versión teatral en la Argentina a partir del este sábado 16 en el teatro Opera de la Ciudad de Buenos Aires.

El estreno mundial de "LazyTown", sobre idea original de Magnus Scheving, se presentará en Buenos Aires con actores argentinos.
                              La versión teatral de Lazy Town será un espectáculo pleno de canciones, coreografías y acrobacia con personajes en vivo, música y mucha destreza física en medio de una impactante escenografía.

El debut de "Lazy Town" será este sábado 16 de junio en el Teatro Opera, Corrientes 860, a las 18:30. Los productores indican que la obra tendrá "el sonido de las voces originales de la serie y la recreación perfecta de los personajes que supo imaginar su creador, Magnus Scheving.

"LazyTown", se destaca como producto desde el punto de vista ético y artístico, tanto por el entretenimiento que brinda, como por el mensaje en favor de la no-violencia y la salud.

En el pueblo se motiva a los niños a desarrollar una vida saludable de la mano de Sportacus, el héroe que los invita a hacer deportes, comer sano y hacer una elección a favor de su bienestar físico y social, según la tematica del guión.

Las entradas se pueden adquirir a través de Ticketmaster, llamando al 4021-9700 y en la boletería del teatro.

Fuente: Télam
                              I forgot most of my Spanish, but it took place on the 16th, just 3 days ago!

Buenos Aires is in Agrentina, South America: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buenos_Aires
                              I can't believe I forgot that, I thought it was Spain!

Comment

Working...
                              X