Future Sportacuses

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Future Sportacuses

So Alex (Sportacus) is the tenth Sportacus in the line, and was given the position by Number 9. So what about future Sportacuses? Me and my mother agree on it being an adult Stephanie for Sportacus 11. Here's an outfit for her I drew:

Click image for larger version

Name:	sportastephnew.png
Views:	1
Size:	296.3 KB
ID:	153162

Re: Future Sportacuses

The Alex Busybody story isn't canon, so don't think too much about that. As for future Sportacusesisi, I honestly wouldn't like to see the role go to Stephanie. I understand why it's fun for fans to have that idea, but it's important to have a character like Stephanie in the crew. If her role was altered to that of Sportacus's, it would leave a void that would need to be filled by likely a new character. That's a lot more disruption than necessary, so it's really a better idea to leave that alone. Even having Stephanie be a half hero in the later seasons was way too far in my opinion.

They're kinda in a tough spot with the Sportacus lore. Sportacus transitions are good for movie material, or at least tv special material, but at this point... maybe it's best to just leave it as it is all together.

Comment

I guess so but Stephanie seems to be fit enought for the Sportacus role.

Comment

I don't want them to show it. But Ziggy as #11 would be good if he became a bumbling superhero.

Comment

I'd enjoy seeing Ziggy take over :)
          Getur einhver annar verið Glanni ? það bara passar ekki
          Stefan Karl Stefansson, það er enginn eins og þú!

Comment

To me, a new character would gave to be #11!

Comment

Originally posted by Glanni's Girl View Post
              I'd enjoy seeing Ziggy take over :)
              Click image for larger version

Name:	Danger11.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	113.2 KB
ID:	149800

Comment

Originally posted by UnLearnEd View Post
                [ATTACH=CONFIG]7321[/ATTACH]
                lol, is that Rodney Dangerfield?
                Getur einhver annar verið Glanni ? það bara passar ekki
                Stefan Karl Stefansson, það er enginn eins og þú!

Comment

I personally wouldn't want Stephanie to be the next Sportacus. I imagine her following a path to do with her talent in dancing.
                  I'd love it if Ziggy would be the next Sportacus. He clearly looks up to him due to his aliases as Ziggicus and Sweeticus, so I think he'd be the perfect fit.

Comment

Originally posted by Bonzorio View Post
                    I personally wouldn't want Stephanie to be the next Sportacus. I imagine her following a path to do with her talent in dancing.
                    I'd love it if Ziggy would be the next Sportacus. He clearly looks up to him due to his aliases as Ziggicus and Sweeticus, so I think he'd be the perfect fit.
                    Especially since he demonstrates that he has athletic/sporting/superhero prowess in 'Ziggy's Talking Teddy'.

Then again, he and the other puppets don't really have the temperament of a superhero, whereas Stephanie does to a greater extent.

Maybe they could be '11' as a team or something.

Comment

But sportaflop and Stephanie are related tho!
                      MY ACTION MOVIE REVIEW BLOG | MY SPORTACUS FAN-SITE

Comment

Originally posted by possessor of mine View Post
                        But sportaflop and Stephanie are related tho!
                        How did you come up with that theory? Sportacus (if that's what you mean by sportaflop) and Stephanie are not related, they are friends.

I would like Sportacus the way he was in season 1 and 2, and that counts for Stephanie too. I liked the superhero episode where Stephanie was the superhero for one day but to extend that to forever is not really a good idea. The whole show would be different. What they did in the other two seasons was just on the edge of it being fun, with the mask and all. That was probably a request from Warner UK and not really LazyTown-ish. A bit similar to the request of BBC UK to alter the show into LazyTown Extra blocks, what turned out to be terrible. If the UK or anyone other than Magnus Scheving interferes with the concept of LazyTown, invented in Iceland, it can only get worse.
                        Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Admin View Post

How did you come up with that theory? Sportacus (if that's what you mean by sportaflop) and Stephanie are not related, they are friends.
                          Bet.
                          In LazyTown S1E1 and in many other episodes, Stephanie has been known as the nephew of Mayor Meanswell. Mayor Meanswell is the wife to Bessie as y'all know. In S4E1, when Sportacus goes to the moon, Bessie says 'That's my Sportacus!" and in 2002 on lazytown.com, the bio for Bessie stated she was the mother to Sportacus. Let's get this straightened.

Stephanie = Nephew to Milford. Milford = husband to Bessie. Bessie = mother to Sportacus.
                          This means they are either siblings or cousins!

most likely cousins knowing lazytown entertainment.
                          MY ACTION MOVIE REVIEW BLOG | MY SPORTACUS FAN-SITE

Comment

Working...
                          X