Bear in the Big Blue House songs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bear in the Big Blue House songs

When I was little, 4 years before Lazytown first went to air, and way before the memes, and way before I got into it, Bear in the Big Blue House was one of my favourite shows. I really loved the songs too. Interestingly, their style of music is more rock and jazz (lots of saxophone) than Lazytown which is more my style of music. Even though Lazytown had better lyrics generally, Bear in the Big Blue House had a rich baritone voice, and had way better ballads than 'We Will be Friends' like this one:

Anyone else watch this show and what was your favourite song?

Re: Bear in the Big Blue House songs

Oh yeah … This show was on ALL THE TIME when I was little but I was never a big fan of it. I think the characters freaked me out a bit, Bear at least. Not a bad song at all, though I don't remember it! The only ones I recall are the intro, the ending song, and "Where is Shadow?". I still know the lyrics to the Swedish dub's versions of all those songs by heart. I think I like the outro ("Goodbye Song") best, though. That one is major nostalgia for me and lots of other Swedish people my age who all seem to have watched this show. I always thought it seemed like Bear was flirting with Luna (the literal MOON), which was super weird.

Comment

Originally posted by Rotten Robot Hound View Post
      Oh yeah … This show was on ALL THE TIME when I was little but I was never a big fan of it. I think the characters freaked me out a bit, Bear at least. Not a bad song at all, though I don't remember it! The only ones I recall are the intro, the ending song, and "Where is Shadow?". I still know the lyrics to the Swedish dub's versions of all those songs by heart. I think I like the outro ("Goodbye Song") best, though. That one is major nostalgia for me and lots of other Swedish people my age who all seem to have watched this show. I always thought it seemed like Bear was flirting with Luna (the literal MOON), which was super weird.
      I do love the goodbye song, and the good morning song. Here are some more songs to check out: https://muppetmindset.wordpress.com/...ig-blue-house/

- - - Updated - - -

"Put some sugar on my humble pie". Awesome lyric!

Comment

Yesss~ this show was my childhood. My cousin and I still watch it sometimes.
        I think we have every American CD of the show too. So I have pretty much all the released music ^^

I've always liked Shadow's Lullaby, Where Would You Be Without Your Friends?, and Beauty of the Night

Comment

Working...
        X