Stephanie character doppelganger

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stephanie character doppelganger

every time I'm watching "the middle" I compare Sue Heck with Stephanie...she has the same optimistic, positive and enthusiastic character but some levels higher though...ok...Steph didn't fail at everything that much

are there any other similar Stephanie characters that are worth to mention?
    Gallery

Re: Stephanie character doppelganger

The Middle can be a funny show. My favorite episode regarding Sue's behavior is called "The Diaper Incident". In that one she has a crush on Sean Donahue and imagines romantic things going on between them. Except he doesn't even notice her. Poor Sue.

No one is actually that close to Steph. The closest I've seen style-wise is character named Koko, who's from a dumb video series for toddlers. Doesn't look like her but the girl assumes an exaggerated happiness using her whole body.

Comment

Originally posted by UnLearnEd View Post
      No one is actually that close to Steph. The closest I've seen style-wise is character named Koko, who's from a dumb video series for toddlers. Doesn't look like her but the girl assumes an exaggerated happiness using her whole body.
      close...not that professional like JR and reminds me of Chloe's style a little but I like her acting...she's the leader of the pack isn't she?

Originally posted by Cutiejea
      For me, I think Madoka from the anime Puella Magi Madoka Magika, is the closest thing I think as someone who acts similar to Stephanie. She's v possitive and cares a lot for her friends and such + she likes the colour pink!
      maybe you're right but unfortunatelly I'm not into Anime at all and don't know anything about it

talking about animation...there is another character that came in my mind: Masha...she is hyper active but full of love as well...and like Steph her parents were never seen...I love the series

Gallery

Comment

Originally posted by UnLearnEd View Post
        I watched this clip and I see what you mean...What is slightly annoying about it though is how catchy and easily that song gets stuck in you're head.

Comment

Everytime I see a pink haired childrens character I think "No! Steph is the one true pink!" but that's silly.
          If you're making a show you want children to watch, half your audience will be girls, and half, or maybe all of them will like pink.
          I will still always think "Nah, not as good as Steph" though :)
          Getur einhver annar verið Glanni ? það bara passar ekki
          Stefan Karl Stefansson, það er enginn eins og þú!

Comment

Originally posted by Cutiejea
            For me, I think Madoka from the anime Puella Magi Madoka Magika, is the closest thing I think as someone who acts similar to Stephanie. She's v possitive and cares a lot for her friends and such + she likes the colour pink!

Think of it as a Magical Girl!AU of Stephanie

(I could only find the trailer for the anime on YT so... enjoy I guess)
            I love this anime. And I see what you mean She is a bit like Steph.

Comment

Women instrument players resembling Stephanie, backing Jason Derulo for Swalla. Looks buffed variants of this girl, if you ask me blu lips.

Click image for larger version  Name:	image_9570.png Views:	3 Size:	2.11 MB ID:	187989 Click image for larger version  Name:	image_9571.png Views:	3 Size:	794.6 KB ID:	187990 Click image for larger version  Name:	image_9572.png Views:	3 Size:	792.8 KB ID:	187991 Click image for larger version  Name:	image_9573.png Views:	3 Size:	1.62 MB ID:	187992 Click image for larger version  Name:	image_9574.png Views:	3 Size:	756.4 KB ID:	187993 Click image for larger version  Name:	image_9575.png Views:	4 Size:	926.6 KB ID:	187994 Click image for larger version  Name:	image_9576.png Views:	3 Size:	1.14 MB ID:	187995 Click image for larger version  Name:	image_9577.png Views:	2 Size:	1.30 MB ID:	187996 Click image for larger version  Name:	image_9578.png Views:	2 Size:	1.49 MB ID:	187997 Click image for larger version  Name:	vlcsnap-2023-05-16-22h39m13s341.png Views:	0 Size:	926.6 KB ID:	187998 Click image for larger version  Name:	vlcsnap-2023-05-16-22h38m35s940.png Views:	0 Size:	1.08 MB ID:	187999 Click image for larger version  Name:	vlcsnap-2023-05-16-22h38m16s495.png Views:	0 Size:	1.35 MB ID:	188001 Click image for larger version  Name:	vlcsnap-2023-05-16-22h38m57s783.png Views:	0 Size:	1.43 MB ID:	188002 Click image for larger version  Name:	image_9582.png Views:	3 Size:	795.9 KB ID:	188003

Source:

https://youtu.be/NGLxoKOvzu4?t=40

Comment

Perhaps the one from LazyTown Extra ;)

Comment

Puts me in mind of a modern take of a Robert Palmer music video
                  http://eighteenlightyearsago.ytmnd.com/

Comment

Working...
                  X