This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LazyTown Radio

You can see a new link to GeLazy Radio in the navigation bar. You can listen from your computer (flash, winamp, vlc-player, potplayer, Media Player Classic and a lot of other players out there).

Smartphone or Tablet users: use the Google Chrome Browser and open the link below.

http://getlazy.net/lazyradio

Click image for larger version

Name:	1 (39).jpg
Views:	2
Size:	29.1 KB
ID:	153156
    Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Re: LazyTown Radio

A little radio is always a good thing. Thanks for setting this up.

Comment

Only English?

Comment

I'm updating the songs in a few days with ID3 tags. Also more diversity of songs, like dubs.

The problem is that it can't handle weird characters right now. I need to work on that. I tried to use the new radio server version because it seems they had fixed the problem with the characters, but it's worse than the previous version and I can't get that to work. So I went back to the old version. That one is more user friendly.

If you have trouble playing, go to this website and use the html5 player:

https://www.radionomy.com/en/radio/lazytown
        Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

2 Questions,
          1. What if you made a continuous livestream that takes the audio and streams it with a picture or something over it.
          2. Will it work on androids webbrowser?

Comment

Originally posted by ItsBeboy View Post
            2 Questions,
            1. What if you made a continuous livestream that takes the audio and streams it with a picture or something over it.
            2. Will it work on androids webbrowser?
            1. I believe that can be done but showing the picture does not necessarily mean that it's added with the stream. I can think of a script that reads the title and adds the relevant picture on the webpage from the database or something. I have no idea how this can be done but someone will figure this out.
            2. the pictures will work on android webbrowser, the problem is that the stream will not work there. I need to see if that can be done, or maybe an App is necessary.

Comment

can you play New Games Everyday (Karaoke)

Comment

Maybe I'm understanding something wrong, but the stream seems to work on my android mobile phone, with Google Chrome
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by appatary8523 View Post
                  Maybe I'm understanding something wrong, but the stream seems to work on my android mobile phone, with Google Chrome
                  I'm glad that worked!

Comment

Didn't work with my Android using Opera Mini and usual Internet app..

Btw.. I posted about radio here in Facebook (LT Fanpage) just you know to catch many listeners: https://m.facebook.com/lazytownoffic...9/?type=3&_rdr

Comment

Will this include music from Seasons 3 and 4

Comment

Originally posted by megadjmatt25 View Post
                        Will this include music from Seasons 3 and 4
                        Just listen and you will find out

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	radio.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	395.1 KB
ID:	149809

Comment

Originally posted by LazyPooky View Post
                            [ATTACH=CONFIG]7347[/ATTACH]
                            That is amazing

Comment

cool but their is nothing an air at 102,2 FM over here unless it's a digital braodcasting
                              Gallery

Comment

Working...
                              X