LazyTown Iconified?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LazyTown Iconified?

What do you think some iconic LazyTown concept or scenes are… or in other words, what makes LazyTown LazyTown? Hope to hear from you guys :)

Here are some of my own examples to use as a springboard for more ideas:
    - Disguise time
    - Stephanie being too stiff to dance
    - Sportacus going to bed by 8:08
    - “It’s mine.”
    - The mailbox.

Re: LazyTown Iconified?

Unless I'm missing the glaringly obvious, I doubt there will ever be another show with CGI and Actors and Puppets, that kind of effort normally goes into movies!
    Getur einhver annar verið Glanni ? það bara passar ekki
    Stefan Karl Stefansson, það er enginn eins og þú!

Comment

When everyone yells out "ROBBIE ROTTEN??!!!" when they find out who is behind the disguise.

Comment

When Robbie is in a disguise and people question his actions and he does the "Have you ever ____? Do you know _____? Do you even have a _____? That's what I thought."

Comment

The way robbie says forever. Calling fruit and vegetables sportscandy. The crystal goes bip bip bip bip Sportacus: Someone's in trouble *signature move*

Comment

Robbie or Ziggy imitating one of Sportacus's moves and failing miserably.

Comment

Sportacus being almost completely unable to sit still and relax. Stephanie's optimism and will to make a change. And then there's the LazyTown calendar. It seems like it's a really eventful town that has a "day" for almost anything.

Also Robbie Rotten's rhyming routine (hey, that's alliteration!), but I guess that would go under "Disguise time". I think his obsession with cake also counts

Comment

The musical clips, LazyTown is a great musical show, the episodes without a song like ''Who's who?'' and ''The purple panter - Part 2'' are strange or boring for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Rotten Robot Hound View Post
                  Sportacus being almost completely unable to sit still and relax
                  Agreed.
                  The first LZT scene I ever saw was Sporty in his airship and that's what immediately struck me, the fact he wasn't simply walking anywhere.
                  Getur einhver annar verið Glanni ? það bara passar ekki
                  Stefan Karl Stefansson, það er enginn eins og þú!

Comment

Originally posted by Glanni's Girl View Post
                    Agreed.
                    The first LZT scene I ever saw was Sporty in his airship and that's what immediately struck me, the fact he wasn't simply walking anywhere.
                    I was talking to some people on YouTube and we just generally agreed that the flips aren't actually about showing off, Sportacus simply doesn't KNOW how to use walking as a method of transportation. xD

Comment

Originally posted by Rotten Robot Hound View Post
                      Sportacus simply doesn't KNOW how to use walking as a method of transportation. xD
                      wasn't he walking/running in "Sportsday" ?
                      Gallery

Comment

Ahh I see... This was all for the music video for Lazytown forever, and it even included my yelling out Robbie Rotten example!

Comment

In that case, VERY sneaky! :icon_lol: I like it!!!

Click image for larger version

Name:	Sneaky-ass.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	149.3 KB
ID:	149788

Comment

That swoosh sound you hear all the time in Sportacus and/or Stephanie scenes.

Comment

Sportacus doing stunts that require edited out things to make it possible, like the one hand handstand, I believe some shots used an edited out pole to hold the leg.
                              Also, when Sportacus did flips in Ziggys 2nd birthday episode and In Swiped Sweets, some flips are done silently - but then shouldn't they still have the swish as their moving the air around them?

idk - im just going too into detail

Comment

Working...
                              X