Animation WIP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Animation WIP

I wanted to start working on animating things because hey why not. I've already practiced basic walk cycles and what not but now I'd like to move on to something a little bigger. I'm not sure when I will get it done but I decided to do one of them FANCY ANIMATION MEMES. I mean the focus of it will be my character, the Lazy Dragon, doing some simple movements. I decided to animate him instead of an actual Lazytown character because I don't think I'm ready for humans yet. But there will be little second-long cameos of them.

Anyway I just finished the background and I just started the actual frames. I'm doing this in MS Paint so that should be fun. I'll keep updating this if anyone's interested.

Click image for larger version

Name:	lazydragonanimationbackground.png
Views:	1
Size:	19.2 KB
ID:	153154

Re: Animation WIP

not bad for ms paint...I like it...the airship looks a bit like a dolphine ;)
    Gallery

Comment

Originally posted by Buzz View Post
      not bad for ms paint...I like it...the airship looks a bit like a dolphine ;)
      I've been using MS Paint for years and I honestly have no desire to upgrade to a "better" art program. A lot of people don't really know just how much you can do in MS Paint.
      Also the airship was surprisingly my least favorite part of this whole thing. Idk maybe it's because it was the last thing I drew and I was super exhausted.

Comment

Cool, I really like the look of the mountains.

Comment

Nice work, LD!

Comment

Depending on my confidence (since this is my first time making something like this), I may or may not stream the process of this animation.

Though I'm considering streaming just any Lazytown fan art I do. Would anyone want to watch if I did? It might not be for a while though.

Comment

Animation WIP, animation neigh neigh

Originally posted by TheLazyDragon
              A lot of people don't really know just how much you can do in MS Paint.
              Totally agree.
              Your still looks great!
              Getur einhver annar verið Glanni ? það bara passar ekki
              Stefan Karl Stefansson, það er enginn eins og þú!

Comment

Better than decent. Looking great.

Comment

Working...
                X