Anyone studying Icelandic?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Anyone studying Icelandic?

Nope, but I like picking up words from time to time =)

Comment

To be honest, I really like the Icelandic dub and of course all the old Latibær stuff and I gotta confess... I do pick up words and I'm not really into learning it tbh, just seems hard

Comment

I've thought about learning it. Along with Japanese, Latin, and Italian. Perhaps I'll actually study it one day.

Comment

I'm watching some of the Icelandic LazyTown episodes, and sometimes I kinda wish that someone would put Icelandic subtitles on it or English Subtitles to understand what they're saying in English, that is probably VERY different then the English Dub.

Comment

Anyone studying Icelandic?

I'm watching Glanni Glaepur and Afram Latibae(I don't have an Icelandic keyboard), and I'm slowly picking up a few basic words here and there. Like I've watched Afram Latibae so much recently that I've picked up on how to say things like, "Like what?", "My name is", "Candy", so on and so forth.

Comment

Here's a site with some videos I've been studying from. http://tungumalatorg.is/viltu_laera_...A6ra-islensku/
              Attached Files

Comment

I'm planning to study Icelandic for LazyTown purposes.
                And Cantonese for one man..

Click image for larger version  Name:	image.png Views:	0 Size:	24.8 KB ID:	192409
                MY ACTION MOVIE REVIEW BLOG | MY SPORTACUS FAN-SITE

Comment

The only reason I know basic Icelandic is because of LazyTown.

Comment

Right now it's just geological with what's been going on with the volcano and earthquakes.
                    http://eighteenlightyearsago.ytmnd.com/

Comment

Working...
                    X