2:41 is unforgivable.

Re: When dubbing goes wrong...

The croatian dub is absolutely awful!

Comment

oh no...

Comment

Honestly though I feel the Croatian dub is a visual representation of those dreams you have where literally even the most simple things go completely wrong

Comment

In my opinion, the worst dubs are kazakh and croatian, but in kazakh s1-2 they tried, croatian dub didn't even try. Cant wait for Milton Teletubbies to upload s1-2 and most of s3 in kazakh because i actually kinda enjoy the dub even though it's bad.

Comment

lol, the Polish and Arabic girls didn't turn up for work.
            Getur einhver annar verið Glanni ? það bara passar ekki
            Stefan Karl Stefansson, það er enginn eins og þú!

Comment

I just realized two mistakes in the finnish dub of LazyTown. They are both related to the lyrics of two songs, Clean Up and Time to Learn.

In the finnish dub of Time To Learn, Ziggy says "Yks plus yks tekee yks", which roughly translates to "one plus one makes one". Really makes you think how this made it into the final dub.

The other, less serious mistake is in finnish Clean Up. Stingy says "Kaukosäädin sängyn alla", which roughly translates to "The remote control under the bed" while opening a door. Hmm....

Comment

Brazillian Portuguese Bing Bang of Pixelspix, in both of the dubs, they didn't dub Pixel :/

Comment

Originally posted by The Mailbox View Post
                  I just realized two mistakes in the finnish dub of LazyTown. They are both related to the lyrics of two songs, Clean Up and Time to Learn.

In the finnish dub of Time To Learn, Ziggy says "Yks plus yks tekee yks", which roughly translates to "one plus one makes one". Really makes you think how this made it into the final dub.

The other, less serious mistake is in finnish Clean Up. Stingy says "Kaukosäädin sängyn alla", which roughly translates to "The remote control under the bed" while opening a door. Hmm....
                  There are a few mistakes like this in the Swedish dub too. Like in You Are a Pirate, Robbie sings "Vår kista är här, den leder till en kista full, en full kista med guld, den kistan ska vi ta" which translates to "Our chest is here, it leads to a full chest, a chest filled with gold, we're going to take that chest". It doesn't help that he sings "Our chest is here" WHILE HOLDING UP A MAP.

I'm curious about how they managed to convince the voice actor to sing those lines when it would be so easy to spot that it was a mistake and simply change it to "karta", which has the same number of syllables and everything.

Comment

Arabics Bing Bang Rock are only Instrumental.
                    Flemish Dutch Twenty Times Time Sportacus on the move are only instrumental.
                    Click image for larger version

Name:	aaa.png
Views:	1
Size:	292.6 KB
ID:	149908

Comment

Bing Bang Christmas Flemish Dutch are Wrong.

Comment

I feel like half of this thread relates to the flemish dutch dub and the other half the croatian one.

Anyways, what I'd like to point out is that only a handful of dubs have the instrumental of Ziggy's birthday card from happy brush day, heck, not even the british and icelandic ones have it.

Comment

Working...
                        X