Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I found the Twitter of the Goggi Mega actor in GGIL and he actually replied to me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I found the Twitter of the Goggi Mega actor in GGIL and he actually replied to me

It was a rather simple reply but I suppose that's because he does not speak english very well.
    https://twitter.com/RunarGislason/st...83243772649476 What do you guys think? Do you think I'm overexaggerating the fact that an obscure icelandic actor of the 300.000 people that live there acknowledged me? Let me know.

Re: I found the Twitter of the Goggi Mega actor in GGIL and he actually replied to me

Actors are just humans too.. :p
    I'm as sneaky as can be. None's sneakier than me.

Comment

Re: I found the Twitter of the Goggi Mega actor in GGIL and he actually replied to me

Ayy Wit puppets are the best

Comment

Originally posted by Benju-Katchowee View Post
        It was a rather simple reply but I suppose that's because he does not speak english very well.
        https://twitter.com/RunarGislason/st...83243772649476 What do you guys think? Do you think I'm overexaggerating the fact that an obscure icelandic actor of the 300.000 people that live there acknowledged me? Let me know.
        Original or again Glanni Glæpur?

Comment

Glanni Glæpur I latabaer

Comment

Very interesting my mate. I always thought that the Stage Plays weren't really real tbh but they actually do exist.
            And the old actors actually remember them. So thats nice.

Comment

Originally posted by ItsAllMine View Post
              Very interesting my mate. I always thought that the Stage Plays weren't really real tbh but they actually do exist.
              What do you mean??

Comment

Originally posted by ItsAllMine View Post
                I am kinda lost on this as well.

Comment

Originally posted by WitPuppetStephanie View Post
                  Glanni Glæpur I latabaer
                  OH. MY. GOD. HE LOOKED HOT.

Comment

OMG I KNOW RIGHT

Comment

Really cool that he replied :v

Comment

Working...
                      X