Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sportacus bear

Hello,

I was wondering if Sporticus bears like Teddicus were ever available to buy. I ask this because in this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QBIYi9iz2bc at 39 seconds you can see a Sportacus bear in the background with a tag on it. I hope one of you can answer my question.

Thanks

Re: Sportacus bear

I've never seen one like that for sale, though it does seem to be in the merchandise pile in the shot you referenced. So maybe they do exist for sale somewhere. I'm sure that if you really want one, you can get some teddy bear clothes custom made :p

Comment

I have recently found a sportacus hat from a sportacus costume (I sold the rest a few years ago) and it is so small it will fit a bear.

Comment

How incredibly sad, that entire world no longer exists.

Never knew "Teddicus" was official. I've seen an image for years of a blonde bear in either Sportacus or SportaSteph clothing, but assumed like this BabyMetal Bear that it was fan made.

With things like this, you can drive yourself mad spending hours looking for it and hoping you'll find it.
        It would be quicker and cheaper, like Stingy says, for you or someone you know to make it yourself.
        Don't get me wrong, if it ever turns up on ebay, I'll fight you for it but as the bear just happened to be in the background of a set visit, my guess would be that they were manufactured only for the children of the guests.
        Getur einhver annar verið Glanni ? það bara passar ekki
        Stefan Karl Stefansson, það er enginn eins og þú!

Comment

Working...
        X