Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anybody know who still runs the LazyTown YouTube Channel?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anybody know who still runs the LazyTown YouTube Channel?

Hi, I've noticed that LazyTown has a YouTube channel that gets uploads around every 2 days.

It could easily be Magnus but does anybody know? Thanks.

Re: Does anybody know who still runs the LazyTown YouTube Channel?

I don't know exactly who it is, but I do know that it's exactly not Magnus. Remember, he sold LazyTown. Sold meaning, "I don't want this anymore, someone else please take it." LazyTown is now owned by Turner, so it's one of their lackeys somewhere running the place. Poorly, might I add.

Comment

Originally posted by Stingy View Post
      Remember, he sold LazyTown. Sold meaning, "I don't want this anymore, someone else please take it."
      This is overly harsh.

Comment

Originally posted by UnLearnEd View Post
        This is overly harsh.
        Is it?

Comment

Pretty much every comment is just 'season 5 when?' :icon_lol:

Comment

Originally posted by RockinRobbie View Post
            Pretty much every comment is just 'season 5 when?' :icon_lol:
            That and asking for season 4 CD versions/instrumentals. What sort of content could they upload instead of 30 minute music video compilations? Behind the scenes footage perhaps?

Comment

Originally posted by Shakeitpiggy View Post
              Behind the scenes footage perhaps?
              Turner doesn't have access to such content though.
              Your best bet would be to subscribe to the GetLazy youtube channel, which is run by people who actually care about the show and its history, and not just a bunch or marketing freaks, looking at #trending videos all day, whilest uploading movie-maker compilations of re-hashed songs..

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
              I'm as sneaky as can be. None's sneakier than me.

Comment

Hm

Maybe it is DX?

Comment

Who is DX?

Comment

Originally posted by babytroll View Post
                    Who is DX?
                    dunno...everytime you upload LT stuff on YT they appear as copyright holder (DHX media)...maybe something like a "licence distributor"
                    Gallery

Comment

DHX Media is the parent company of another organization called Wildbrain, who is partnered with Turner to manage digital rights and online presence of children's media, such as LazyTown and many other properties.

Comment

Originally posted by Stingy View Post
                        DHX Media is the parent company of another organization called Wildbrain, who is partnered with Turner to manage digital rights and online presence of children's media, such as LazyTown and many other properties.
                        Huh. I never knew that. You learn something new everyday

Comment

Does anybody know who still runs the LazyTown YouTube Channel?

Im curious how they are profiting in the U.S. from Lazytown? Ad revenue with Youtube videos?

Comment

I'm sure they are, which is what makes it weird that they haven't tried to do any web shorts or anything since the memes. In the Jodi interview he talks about how cheap and feasible it would be to at least film some puppet character shorts. I imagine they haven't made anything crazy off the recent ad revenue, but still.

Comment

I wonder if LazyTown would be sold back to Magnus if they brought it back? I would love to see a remake of LazyTown but I'm not sure if it'll happen in the near future. Then again, the show was kind of on and off from 2004 to 2014 three separate times, so who knows? After all, "Anything can happen". :Stephanie:

Comment

Working...
                              X