Favorite Latibær Song?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Favorite Latibær Song?

I really like the song Maggi mjói and I don't know why, it just sounds so sweet.
    Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Favorite Latibær Song?

Originally posted by LazyPooky View Post
      I really like the song Maggi mjói and I don't know why, it just sounds so sweet.
      Woah, are you serious??

Comment

Favorite Latibær Song?

From Áfram Latibær, Líttu á þetta Latibær, Stína símalína, Íþróttaálfurinn, Siggi sæti, Goggi mega, Eyrún eyðslukló, and Áfram Latibær.

From Glanni glæpur í Latabæ. Aldrei gleyma því, Megabæt, Glaumbæjargengið, Lífið er svo létt, Snúum bökum saman, Lykilorðið, And Allt í lagi í Latabæ,

From Jól í Latabæ Jól eftir Jól, Jólin bíða eftir þér, Aha, sei-sei, já-já. Ég á mér ósk, and Aleinn um jólin,

And of course Dönsum

Comment

Favorite Latibær Song?

Originally posted by Stingy View Post
          Woah, are you serious??
          Sure, why not. I wonder if the voice of the woman is the same as the one that played the role of Eyrún Eyðslukló in Áfram Latibær. It sounds like her.
          Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Favorite Latibær Song?

Originally posted by LazyPooky View Post
            Sure, why not. I wonder if the voice of the woman is the same as the one that played the role of Eyrún Eyðslukló in Áfram Latibær. It sounds like her.
            It's a really strange song haha and I am legitimately surprised that anyone actually likes it. I have an appreciation and respect for the song because it's LazyTown, but yeah like I said I can't believe that it's objectivity liked by anyone.

And yes, the voice of Maggi's mother is indeed Eyrún's actress, Pálina Jónsdóttir. I don't know if anyone else knew that.

Comment

Favorite Latibær Song?

Originally posted by Stingy View Post
              It's a really strange song haha and I am legitimately surprised that anyone actually likes it. I have an appreciation and respect for the song because it's LazyTown, but yeah like I said I can't believe that it's objectivity liked by anyone.

And yes, the voice of Maggi's mother is indeed Eyrún's actress, Pálina Jónsdóttir. I don't know if anyone else knew that.
              You know I'm a bit weird so that's probably the thing haha. It's the combination of her singing and the change in rhythm with jives' depressing voice.
              I need to hear it at least 4 times every time it comes by :nuts:

Comment

Favorite Latibær Song?

Alveg Ein. Makes me cry.

Comment

Favorite Latibær Song?

There are so many good ones

Comment

Favorite Latibær Song?

1. Lífið er svo létt (instrumental)
                    I do like the original song with Glanni going over it however the backing track seemed a bit of a low tone. However, when listening to the instrumental for the 1st time, I was completely blown away from what I heard. It was just so upbeat and full of uh... energy?

2. Íþróttaálfurinn
                    So this one is the wild card here. In the plays, its short and right to it and usually I don't like short songs. However, there is an extended version out there and its worth listening to. Mani did a good job of transitioning chords and pitches and etc. I only play guitar so what do I know?

3. Glaumbæjargengið
                    This one, seems chilling to me. The first time I listened to it when watching GGIL for the 1st time, It felt odd and out of place for me. However - now that I've been listening it to more it seems like an imitation attempt as it was probably intended to be. Also it sounds cool.

I'm currently listening to all the GGIL songs on loop while on my holiday in Bay Of Islands, New Zealand. :xd:

EDIT: Thread Activeness Restoring - 100.
                    EDIT 2: So there were many post's before this one, even mine. Wow, this actually was inactive for a while.

Comment

Favorite Latibær Song?

Lykilorðið definitely.

Comment

Favorite Latibær Song?

5. Enginn latur i Latabae
                        4. Eg a godan vin
                        3. Megabaet
                        2. Versti Fantur
                        1. Lifid er svo lett

You might've noticed that all of these are from the 2nd play

This was not on accident

Comment

Favorite Latibær Song?

5. Halla hrekkjusvín
                          4. Halla hrekkjusvín
                          3. Halla hrekkjusvín
                          2. Halla hrekkjusvín
                          1. Halla hrekkjusvín

jk just trying to trigger some people

1. Megabæt

Comment

Favorite Latibær Song?

Originally posted by Eri 絵利
                            Afram: Solla Strida, Nenni Neiski,
                            Both good choices imo. But not good enough for me to make a list.

GGiL: Bing Bang, Megabaet, Versti Frantur, Aldrei gleyma því, Lífið er svo létt
                            I don't really like play Bing Bang even though its similar to the tv series. It's just odd hearing another person besides Shelby, J.R.M or Chloe sing B.B.
                            Same with Megabaet, I think Gizmo Guy was better in the TV series.
                            Aldrei is one of those ones where I'll listen to it for 10 minutes and not touch it again for the rest of the day. I don't know why though.

JiL: Aleinn Um Jolin, Ég á mér ósk, Jól eftir jól
                            YES. YES AND YES.

Originally posted by shoelaceandfriends View Post
                            You might've noticed that all of these are from the 2nd play

This was not on accident
                            Seems like some people don't like Afram.

Comment

Favorite Latibær Song?

Is it because Afram was... not appealing to you?
                              Well...it was ok I guess...I just find GGIL to be a lot better

Because holy moley, ...do I love the GGIL songs A LOT

Comment

Favorite Latibær Song?

Áfram Latibær: Eyrún Eyðslukló
                                Glanni Glæpur í Latabæ: Upphaf
                                Jól í Latabæ: Hafðu Það Sem Allra Best Um Jól - Technically not a LazyTown song, but I love the arrangement and performance from Margrét Eir, and it's my favorite version of the song out there.

Comment

Working...
                                X