Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Favorite Latibær Song?

Any favorite Latibær song(s)

Mines are Solla Stira, Verstí Fantur, Eginn Lati í Latibær, Goggi Mega, Megabæt, and Dösum

Favorite Latibær Song?

Stína Símalína, Solla Stirða, Íþróttaálfurinn, Siggi Sæti and the Bæjarstjórans songs

Comment

Favorite Latibær Song?

In my opinion it's Dönsum

Comment

Favorite Latibær Song?

Has to be Megabæt or Aldrei gleyma því.

Comment

Favorite Latibær Song?

my opinion has to Aldrei gleyma því. or Lífið er svo létt

Comment

Favorite Latibær Song?

Versti Fantur, hope i spelled it right

Comment

Favorite Latibær Song?

I could use almost any of the songs as my answer TBH. But if I have to narrow it down, I think I'd go with:

Versti fantur (Great melody, instrumental and enjoyable to listen to. This goes for its TV show equivalent as well.)

Ég á góðan vin (This song is very uplifting and motivational. It has a beautiful melody and can get stuck in my head easily. It's also really unique as LazyTown songs come, as it's a little melancholy and more slow-paced, similar to We Will Be Friends.)

Dönsum (Best Stephanie song! The arrangement is excellent. It actually reminds me a bit of Teamwork.)

Comment

Favorite Latibær Song?

Originally posted by Rotten Robot Hound View Post
                I could use almost any of the songs as my answer TBH. But if I have to narrow it down, I think I'd go with:

Versti fantur (Great melody, instrumental and enjoyable to listen to. This goes for its TV show equivalent as well.)

Ég á góðan vin (This song is very uplifting and motivational. It has a beautiful melody and can get stuck in my head easily. It's also really unique as LazyTown songs come, as it's a little melancholy and more slow-paced, similar to We Will Be Friends.)

Dönsum (Best Stephanie song! The arrangement is excellent. It actually reminds me a bit of Teamwork.)
                Isn't Dönsum the Latibær equivalent of We're Dancing?

Comment

Favorite Latibær Song?

Yeah. Dönsum is better though. I'm just saying the melody and arrangement of Teamwork is similar even though it's not based on it.

Comment

Favorite Latibær Song?

Goggi Mega or Solla Stirða

Comment

Favorite Latibær Song?

Jól Eftir Jól is my favorite song from the entire franchise.

Comment

Favorite Latibær Song?

Originally posted by TheStingyMan View Post
                        In my opinion it's Dönsum
                        Dönsum is wonderful~ I played it in my linguistics class and people loved it. It's so upbeat and really cheers me up.

I really like all the songs for the most part so it's tough to decide. But I'd say my three favorites are Aldrei gleyma því, Dönsum, and Enginn latur í Latabæ.

I also have a really soft spot for both "Ég á mér ósk" and "Óskin um gleðileg jól". The first because dang Trixie just wants to have a good Christmas and it's just super pretty, and the other because Páll Rósinkranz is such a babe and I love his singing voice~

Comment

Favorite Latibær Song?

I have been listening to the Afram Latibær soundtrack lately, and i loove almost all of the songs. My favourite is probably Öllu er lokið Latibær.

Comment

Favorite Latibær Song?

Definitely Pixels song from Afram. Describes 1/2 of my life in a nutshell.

Lífið er svo létt's instrumental is amazing. Stefans voices makes it sound so low but when you hear it without vocals.
                            it just will blow you away when you listen to it from the first time

Comment

Favorite Latibær Song?

I haven't watch all 3 all the way so so there's some (mostly from Joil I Latabæ) songs I haven't heard from what i have heard my faves are Versti Fantur, Lífið er svo létt, Jól Eftir Jól, Aleinn um jólin, and Ég á góðan vin. But when i end up sitting down and listening to them all this may change.

Comment

Working...
                              X