Interview with Fans at Get Lazy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Interview with Fans at Get Lazy

4. This is a hard question for me as I've only been a fan since the recent meme craze. Most fans I imagine are those who grew up watching Lazytown but that doesn't explain it's appeal to adults. Perhaps fans of Lazytown are quite knowledgable about music as this is what the show is known for.

5. Lazytown is all about being healthy and having fun... and memes.

6. N/A. Wish I could answer this one!

7. If any of Pixel's gizmos actually worked in real life, I'd have one of those, otherwise I would love to take home a Stingy puppet.

8. Definitely Man on a Mission. Excellent saxophone work there.

9. Favourite season is season 1. I think most would agree. It just had more thought put into it, and of course the most episodes!

10. This is a hard one - probably season 4. It was not as memorable as other seasons' episodes.

11. Season 1: I really liked Secret Agent Zero because it was just downright hilarious. It pokes fun at themselves with the puppet jokes, and they purposely tried to make it look like a cheap imitation of James Bond. It's one of those things were it is so bad that it is brilliant. Honourable mention to Dear Diary.

Season 2: Dancing Dreams comes to mind. It was an emotional episode, but only for the characters when the audience knows what is really going on. It was probably the closest episode to a grand finale that we got as well. Honourable mention to Birthday Surprise.

Season 3: By a mile, maybe even 2 kilometres, The first day of Summer. Robbie slowly realising that being lonely is no fun was quite extraordinary to watch. I was also made aware that the scene with the faces of the children on volleyballs was a reference to Castaway. That shows exactly why this show appeals to older people and not just kids. Honourable mention to Who's who?

Season 4: I have to go with Secret Friend Day. Finally an episode focused on Trixie. The part where Stephanie has to take Robbie to go out to sea was pretty funny. Honourable mention to Mystery of the Pyramid.

12. S1: All from the compilation episodes (minus Dear Diary) weren't that good. Apart from that, didn't like Play Day. There wasn't much of a story line.

S2: The Energy Book felt more like an advertisement for the energy book product than an episode.

S3: Roboticus felt really rushed. Nothing much more to say about that really.

S4: Let's go to the moon was an inferior version of Ziggy's Alien.

13. As someone who didn't grow up with Lazytown, I still think Julianna had it Chloe covered on the acting and maybe the singing, but as for the songs themselves Chloe got better songs than Julianna.

14. The first day of summer of course.

15. Either the pirate or the wolf, or any other that doesn't show his face.

16. His disguise machine

17. Stefan is definitely not a rotten person! He's quite the opposite from what I've seen and heard.

Comment

9. What are your favorite seasons?

I love the rest of them.

10. What are your least favorite seasons?

Same as LAJMS123's answer.

11. Ok, here’s the ‘Why’ questions...What are your favorite episodes from the seasons and why?

I can't decide!

12. What are your least favorite episodes from the seasons and why?

None of them.

13. Who is your favorite Stephanie (Shelby, Julianna, Chloe) and why?

All, since they're amazing. But Shelby was only in the pilot...

14. Who is your favorite Robbie Rotten...naw just kidding!.....What is your favorite Robbie episode?

Robbie's Dream Team.

15. What is your favorite Robbie disguise and why?

I don't have a favorite.

16. Which Robbie Rotten invention impresses you the most?

Watch out Sportacus, the Memorizer 3000 is coming, and it has been used three times on him! (but he was better later).]

Used in Sportacus Who?, LazyTown Live The Pirate Adventure (it was in english, but the only one on YouTube is in Portuguese) and Latabæjarhtáíð í Höllini. (Speaking of Latabæjarhtáíð í Höllini and LazyTown Live: The Pirate Adventure, we need it english translated soon!)

17. Do you think the real life Stefan Karl is anything like Robbie Rotten or is he the opposite?

Kinda the opposite.

Comment

Originally posted by Frances View Post
        Like I said back when the thread started, I really think I'm gonna be able to get this up on a website somewhere..
        You should get in touch with PurpleDove, who owns lazytownpoint.com.
        Maybe she would agree to host it on her site. :)
        I'm as sneaky as can be. None's sneakier than me.

Comment

Originally posted by Fox View Post
          You should get in touch with PurpleDove, who owns lazytownpoint.com.
          Maybe she would agree to host it on her site. :)
          That's a thought.....are you gonna throw some answers in Fox?

Comment

That's a thought.....are you gonna throw some answers in Fox?
            I applaud you man, you questioned the Fox! ?

Comment

Why don't we do 30-100 questions? I really want to do this more often.

Comment

Originally posted by LAJMS123 View Post
                I applaud you man, you questioned the Fox! ?
                No biggie....I just wanted to get him to join in

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by puppylover416 View Post
                Why don't we do 30-100 questions? I really want to do this more often.
                I like the idea but I'm just tryin to see how the first 20 questions go.....Would it be ok if I borrow some of yours questions to try on this thread?

Comment

9. What are your favorite seasons?
                  Season 1.

10. What are your least favorite seasons?
                  Season 3.

11. Ok, here’s the ‘Why’ questions...What are your favorite episodes from the seasons and why?
                  "Lazy Scouts" has my favorite scene outside when Sportacus and Stephanie talk about friendship. The overall atmosphere on the episode is good. Also, "Hero for a Day" because I relate to Ziggy's futility with trying to fit in.

12. What are your least favorite episodes from the seasons and why?
                  "Roboticus" is representative of everything I don't like in the show.

13. Who is your favorite Stephanie (Shelby, Julianna, Chloe) and why?
                  Oh Anna Julia. JRM is the heart of LazyTown and ascends the show to greatness. She's a master of facial expressions and improvisational acting. Can sing and dance too. This question probably isn't fair to the other two girls.

14. Who is your favorite Robbie Rotten...naw just kidding!.....What is your favorite Robbie episode?
                  "Rockin' Robbie"

15. What is your favorite Robbie disguise and why?
                  Johnny B. Badd. Elvis impersonators are ridiculous to begin with; add Robbie and you got a fun character.

16. Which Robbie Rotten invention impresses you the most?
                  The invention turning dolls into life-size realistic robots. Pretty cool.

17. Do you think the real life Stefan Karl is anything like Robbie Rotten or is he the opposite?
                  Seems like the opposite when it comes to life goals. He supported Magnus's vision of healthy stuff/exercise and doesn't like Robbie thought of as the good guy. However, Stefan retains some of Robbie Rotten's quirky qualities even outside of character.

Comment

No biggie....I just wanted to get him to join in

- - - Updated - - -

I like the idea but I'm just tryin to see how the first 20 questions go.....Would it be ok if I borrow some of yours questions to try on this thread?
                    Yeah it's fine!

Comment

are you gonna throw some answers in Fox?
                      I will... Eventually. ;)
                      I'm as sneaky as can be. None's sneakier than me.

Comment

I've been busy gatherin up all these fan answers...wipin the sweat off my head! ok..I've got 3 more questions for this week and here they are:

18. Did you think it was a good idea for Lazytown Entertainment to A) replace Julianna and B) replace the puppets with British voice-overs and why?

19. What are your thoughts and feelings and comments about Magnus Scheving?

20. What are your thoughts and feelings and comments about Stefan Karl?

Comment

So.....I guess everyone fell asleep on those last questions....but I got a better idea....how about does anybody else have more fan questions? If you do, post 'em on this thread and go For it! Your own questions and your own answers right here...Ok?

Comment

So.....I guess everyone fell asleep on those last questions....but I got a better idea....how about does anybody else have more fan questions? If you do, post 'em on this thread and go For it! Your own questions and your own answers right here...Ok?
                            I'm waiting for when you have 30 or more questions to answer it. If I can think of good questions for the interview i will post them

Comment

So.....I guess everyone fell asleep on those last questions...
                              I was gonna answer but I can't copy and paste yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Ludwig View Post
                                I'm waiting for when you have 30 or more questions to answer it. If I can think of good questions for the interview i will post them
                                Ok...I'll come up with 10 more and post everything this weekend

Comment

Working...
                                X