Interview with Fans at Get Lazy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Interview with Fans at Get Lazy

Hey everybody I notice the response wasn't as great as it was last time around...Tho I do appreciate the answers from PKMNMasterClara.....I hope ya'll didn't get brain hurt with this batch of questions....Maybe you can post some more wacky answers to my wacky questions..I'll try to come up with some better ones next week....In the meantime I'll throw in another question right now that I'll include in the interview that yur already talkin about...and the question is:

8. What's your favorite Lazytown instrumental song?

I'll post more fan interview questions next week...

Comment

Originally posted by Frances View Post
      Hey everybody I notice the response wasn't as great as it was last time around...Tho I do appreciate the answers from PKMNMasterClara.....I hope ya'll didn't get brain hurt with this batch of questions....Maybe you can post some more wacky answers to my wacky questions..I'll try to come up with some better ones next week....In the meantime I'll throw in another question right now that I'll include in the interview that yur already talkin about...and the question is:

I'll post more fan interview questions next week...
      Spooky Song maybe? I don't listen to a lot of instrumental versions

Comment

HAHA you saw the thread I started I presume? You're welcome.

Comment

It's true, the questions are hard to answer.

4. How would you describe the people in the fanbase for Lazytown these days?
          The fanbase is struggling, which is not surprising since LazyTown isn't producing. I know that GetLazy is not the end-all-be-all of LazyTown fans, but I think that it's fair to use it as a microcosm, and many of the active members are the same old people that have been around for years. We've all been making attempts at filling the void with fanmade content, but it's never going to bring the same attention as if LazyTown went into any kind of production again. I'm happy that the recent meme fad surrounding LazyTown gave it some exposure, but the fact is that most of these people are either only in it for the dank memes, or their fascination with LazyTown is fleeting and shallow. I guess only time will tell how much this exposure will actually affect the fanbase. I'm in it for the long haul, but if LazyTown truly is over and no more content is produced, the fanbase will be doomed to forever shrink. C'est la vie.

5. What does the concept of “Lazytown” mean to you?
          To me, LazyTown is about fun and silly characters who live in a fantastical world first, and healthiness second. LazyTown has a special focus on physical health via Sportacus, but children's shows promoting "health," whether it be physical healthiness, mental healthiness, social healthiness, moral healthiness, are nothing new or special. Almost all of them do in varying degrees of obviousness. What defines LazyTown is the world that it exists in and the characters that inhabit that world.

6. Have you ever met or spoken to any of the cast or crew from Lazytown… if So, can you briefly describe your experience?
          Yes, I visited the studio in 2014 and met a lot of them and have also interviewed some about LazyTown as well!

7. For those who didn’t get to meet anyone from Lazytown...If you ever get to meet one of the Lazytown cast members, what kind of souvenir would you like to take home with you?
          N/A, I guess :p

Comment

Originally posted by Shakeitpiggy View Post
            HAHA you saw the thread I started I presume? You're welcome.
            Sorry dude... Didn't mean to take your question...so I won't include it

Ok... the questions for the fans so far are:

6. Have you ever met or spoken to any of the cast or crew from Lazytown… if So, can you briefly describe your experience?

7. For those who didn’t get to meet anyone from Lazytown...If you ever get to meet one of the Lazytown cast members, what kind of souvenir would you like to take home with you?

I hope everybody gets in on this...it could be something
            Look on this thread for more questions from me next week

Comment

You can include it! Not accusing you of stealing or anything. Just glad I could be of help.

Comment

Originally posted by Shakeitpiggy View Post
                You can include it! Not accusing you of stealing or anything. Just glad I could be of help.
                Thanks....I didn't get any good answers about it tho on this threads

Comment

Well... Let's Go has an awesome instrumental! Bing Bang, No One's Lazy in LazyTown, We are Number One, The Spooky Song and The Mine Song has awesome instrumentals!

Comment

Originally posted by PKMNMasterClara View Post

Well... Let's Go has an awesome instrumental! Bing Bang, No One's Lazy in LazyTown, We are Number One, The Spooky Song and The Mine Song has awesome instrumentals!
                    Ok...thanks I'll keep question 8 in

Comment

Young. We're finally starting to see people who watched LazyTown as children join the ranks. It's exciting. They are bringing new perspectives and a level of enthusiasm that I was not expecting.

I associate LazyTown with a specific feeling. When you are swimming on a hot summer day, it is there. Or when you are finishing some worthwhile endeavor. I can only describe it as the intense cognizance of being alive. This is what the LazyTown concept means to me. Living life, playing games, making stuff, taking risks, being loud.

No. I did receive an online message one time from Mark Valenti, the head writer of LazyTown. He asked me to remove public Facebook images I posted on the fan forums. We didn't find out until later that he was Noah Zachary. Still wouldn't do it, but I would have thanked him for writing my favorite shows.

I guess a photograph of Julianna Mauriello and myself would be cool to have. Or maybe just a conversation with her or something that I could keep as a memory.

I don't have one. The LazyTown songs are great, only the electronic style of music is just not my taste. So I'm not listening to LazyTown instrumentals, except during a montage or the credits.

Comment

1.. As a fan how did you first get interested in Lazytown?

Well, I wanted to do "research" on what episode The Mine Song was from, so I watched it. (I watched Pixelspix -_-) Then, I watched the stage plays, and it went on from there. :)

2.. Bing bang was the obvious hit song from the show.. What other song do you think should be a hit?

Easy, Woof Woof Woof. I find it way too underrated.

3... This is a two-part question:

A.. What is your favorite puppet from the show and why?

Stingy because he's such a savage.

B... Who is your favorite puppeteer from Lazytown and why?

Gotta be either Gumi or Jodi.

Like all fanbases, some parts are awful. But it has a lot of good parts to it.

Healthiness!

No, sadly.

A picture with all the cast.

This one's tough. I have to pick four.

4. Go Step Go

3. New Games Everyday

2. Master of Disguise

1. Take it to the Top

Comment

A friendly lot for the most part. As with most fandom, there's always the good, the bad, and the ugly "otaku." I'm sure LT fandom is no exception.

The usual suspects: Promoting a healthy lifestyle, fitness, positive thinking, friendship, community spirit and teamwork, etc.

Nope.

Heh. Hey Maggi, can I have this awesome photo of Stephers?

I don't have one favorite, per se. Some favorites include Man on a Mission, Twenty Times Time, Teamwork, New Games Everyday, Playing on the Playground, Time to Play, Snow Give Me Snow, No One's Lazy in Lazytown (2007), We Are Number One, just to to name a few.

Comment

Hey I've been collecting up all the answers so far...and it's lookin good.. Like I said back when the thread started, I really think I'm gonna be able to get this up on a website somewhere.. so I hope everyone's gonna jump in and say stuff

This week's questions are....and there's 9 of them this time..:

9. What are your favorite seasons?

10. What are your least favorite seasons?

11. Ok, here’s the ‘Why’ questions...What are your favorite episodes from the seasons and why?

12. What are your least favorite episodes from the seasons and why?

13. Who is your favorite Stephanie (Shelby, Julianna, Chloe) and why?

14. Who is your favorite Robbie Rotten...naw just kidding!.....What is your favorite Robbie episode?

15. What is your favorite Robbie disguise and why?

16. Which Robbie Rotten invention impresses you the most?

17. Do you think the real life Stefan Karl is anything like Robbie Rotten or is he the opposite?

Comment

I must apologize but I forgot to answer the last lot of questions as well.

I would say that these people are a group who are motivated to stick by a "dead" show, by that I mean a show that isn't coming back. Because, it isn't coming back, Magnus himself has told us that :(
                              5. What does the concept of “LazyTown” mean to you?
                              LazyTown is a wonderful land that I could ask to for 3-4 years of my childhood life and now I'm reliving the magic again!

I've never met one in person (unless you count fake, pay-your-money-for-a-picure ones) but I have SPOKEN to Mani, Tina (Chloe's mom), Chloe and Magnus.

Mani: Mani is a great guy who's a lot of fun to talk to and he has such an interesting life.
                              Tina and Chloe: Both are motivated to talk to LazyTown fans and want to help me with my work.
                              Magnus: The man himself. Here we go, hold on tight, because I may be the only member of GetLazy, who is in frequent contact with Magnus.
                              Magnus is a genius! There's absolutely no way to deny it. He was on a mission and he didn't stop at nothing to complete that mission to perfection. He is a pleasure to talk to and I really hope that I can fly out to Iceland to meet him, one day....

No One's Lazy in LazyTown

1. Because it was my childhood and that is LazyTown to me.

The end of Season 2, because Julianna didn't give it her all. Magnus seemed depressed that the show was ending and the plot-lines were "over-zonked".

11. Ok, here’s the ‘Why’ questions...What are your favorite episodes from the seasons and why?
                              Sportafake because it is funny and it shows that Robbie could be a superhero, too. It has a lot of good values and the episodes of LazyTown that are 1. Simplistic storylines: A small village and its inhabitants, I find a lot more interesting than the number of genies and knights they managed to zonk in. 2. Good values: Because let's face it that's what LazyTown is really about. 3. Directed by Magnus: The genius himself, need I say anymore?

I can't be bothered answering this, they're all good.

I refuse to answer this question because of a number of reasons. I don't feel that it is fair to pick people out of their job and say who is the best. Because that's not fair, Julianna was my childhood, but Chloe is someone I know personally. I don't think this is a fair question so I'm not going to answer it.
                              14. Who is your favorite Robbie Rotten...naw just kidding!.....What is your favorite Robbie episode?
                              Robbie's Dream Team

Sportacus, I've already explained why.

Dunno...His time-machine maybe?

17. Do you think the real life Stefan Karl is anything like Robbie Rotten or is he the opposite?
                              I don't know... I've never spoken to him. J But all jokes aside, he seems like a really nice guy...so. I would love to speak to him. Perhaps, I will some day....:)

Phewww...That was a lot of questions. See ya later.....

Comment

1 and 4 because they both have good songs.

2 and 3 because it feels uncomfortable listening to Juliana's aged voice when it's supposed to be an 8-10 year old and I don't like the break it down bits in 3.

Season 1: Prince Stingy or LazyTown's New Superhero because Stingy and great songs. 2: Trash Trouble because Clean Up is a great song. 3: The Blue Night because Here We Go. 4: The Last Sportscandy because ROBBIE BUILT A HECKING TIME MACHINE.

1: None. 2: None. 3: All because "Let's break it down!" 4: Secret Friend Day because WHY DOES SPORTACUS HAVE TO GO TO A GLACIER JUST TO GET WATER. ALSO, HAS HIS WATER SUPPLY NEVER RUN OUT UNTIL NOW?

Juliana because she gets into it easily. Also, Chloe's wig is too big. (Hey, that rhymes!)

Energy Book because "You're hot!"

His normal because of all the silly compliments he gives like "Love your hair!"

I think it's obvious. ^

I still think he's silly as Robbie.

Comment

Working...
                                X