Interview with Fans at Get Lazy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Interview with Fans at Get Lazy

Hey everybody.... Ok, this is it... The last call...I hope everybody posts their answers this time around cuz I have a feelin this could be really big!

The questions are from numbered 1-30...I already got alotta answers for the first 17...but everyone is welcome to post more answers for them....The new questions are startin with Question 18 ....Let your answers roll!!!!

1. As a fan how did you first get interested in Lazytown?

2. Bing bang was the obvious hit song from the show.. What other song do you think should be a hit?

3. This is a two-part question:

A.. What is your favorite puppet from the show and why?
    B... Who is your favorite puppeteer from Lazytown and why?

4. How would you describe the people in the fanbase for Lazytown these days?

5. What does the concept of “Lazytown” mean to you?

6. Have you ever met or spoken to any of the cast or crew from Lazytown… if So, can you briefly describe your experience?

7. For those who didn’t get to meet anyone from Lazytown...If you got to meet one of the Lazytown cast members, what kind of souvenir would you like to take home with you?

8. What's your favorite Lazytown instrumental song?

9. What are your favorite seasons?

10. What are your least favorite seasons?

11. Ok, here’s the ‘Why’ questions...What are your favorite episodes from the seasons and why?

12. What are your least favorite episodes from the seasons and why?

13. Who is your favorite Stephanie (Shelby, Julianna, Chloe) and why?

14. Who is your favorite Robbie Rotten...naw just kidding!.....What is your favorite Robbie episode?

15. What is your favorite Robbie disguise and why?

16. Which Robbie Rotten invention impresses you the most?

17. Do you think the real life Stefan Karl is anything like Robbie Rotten or is he the opposite?

18. Did you think it was a good idea for Lazytown Entertainment to A) replace Julianna and B) replace the puppets with British voice-overs and why?

19. What are your thoughts and feelings and comments about Magnus Scheving?

20. What are your thoughts and feelings and comments about Stefan Karl?

21. Another two-parter:

A...What is your favorite season 3 and 4 episode and why?
    B....What is your favorite season 3 and 4 song?

22. Now the favorites questions….What’s your favorite Latibaer song?

23. What’s your favorite Sportacus move?

24. What’s your favorite SportsCandy?

25. If you went to Lazytown for a day..where would you go and what would you do?

26. What’s your favorite Pixel gadget?

27. What do you think makes Stingy so stingy?

28. Do you think the Latibaer puppets are cute or creepy?….if so… which ones and why?

29. Which character from Lazytown do you most identify with?

30. Would you like to see Lazytown as an animated series?....and….if they used different actor voices would you feel comfortable or would you prefer the original actor voices?

Comment

3 years ago i watched a Lazy Town remix, then watched a episode and liked a lot what the show was about, it got me motivated.

2. Bing bang was the obvious hit song from the show.. What other song do you think should be a hit?
      Go step Go definitely, I thinks matches what the show is about and is a catchy song.

A: Pixel because i like the gadgets he makes, and is smarter and less annoying than the other puppets.
      B: I don't know the puppeteers.

The old fans i think are true fans for what i saw, and the new ones seems to enjoy Lazy Town for the memes and not for the message of the show, the people that worked in it etc.

Health and positive things, good energy in general from Lazy Town.

6. Have you ever met or spoken to any of the cast or crew from Lazytown… if So, can you briefly describe your experience?
      No.

7. For those who didn’t get to meet anyone from Lazytown...If you got to meet one of the Lazytown cast members, what kind of souvenir would you like to take home with you?
      Something easy to keep and carry or something I would use everyday like a mug , so is a memory i get to remind often.

I listened less than 10 of the instrumentals, from those i like The Spooky Song.

Season 1

Season 3

11. Ok, here’s the ‘Why’ questions...What are your favorite episodes from the seasons and why?
      Sportafake, I like the message, you need to speak and stand for what you think is correct despite of what others say :) and Rottenbeard and Pixel TV because i find those funny.

I don't know

Julianna, because she was the first Stephanie i saw, i like her acting and singing but i also like Chloe.

14. Who is your favorite Robbie Rotten...naw just kidding!.....What is your favorite Robbie episode?
      First day of summer

Pirate Robbie from Rottenbeard, because it's a good disguise and the beard covers the obvious Robbie Rotten chin.

The time machine

17. Do you think the real life Stefan Karl is anything like Robbie Rotten or is he the opposite?
      I don't know, but i don't think so, he has kids and has to be a good example.

18. Did you think it was a good idea for Lazy town Entertainment to A) replace Julianna and B) replace the puppets with British voice-overs and why?
      A: Yes, because she was too old and Chloe did the role good
      B: Yes, the kids in UK have the episodes with the English they are more familiar with and everybody have more options. I prefer the original.

I think he is an amazing athlete and communicator, I love the way he is and the way he acts, its very positive, passionate and driven in what he does, and is because of that he had a lot of success.

He is very talented actor with an amazing voice, he seems funny and a great man in general. Hope he recovers from cancer and lives a healthy long life.

21. Another two-parter:

A: Season 3 is First Day Of Summer Because Robbie realizes how much he actually loved the other characters even Sportacus, without them there was no fun.
      Season 4 I don't know maybe Robbie Dream Team because it's fun episode.
      B: Season 3 favorite song is any of those: Life Can Be A Surprise, The World Goes Round and All Together.
      Season 4 is Dancing On The Moon or Go Explore

I didn't see anything of Latibaer

I like all his moves but i liked when he did a planche push up only with his hands without legs: https://youtu.be/-FL8ruwwQa0?t=45s

I like all fruits and vegetables but my favorite is mango

25. If you went to Lazytown for a day..where would you go and what would you do?
      I would like to play a football game with Sportacus and the kids, then go take a walk around the town and take ice cream with Stephanie, play a couple of games with pixel, I would talk to the mayor, and would love to take a walk on the Lazy Town forest and take a nice nap on the big prairie.

The remote control

Bad education from his parents probably, giving him what he wanted without making him put the effort to get things, and not teaching him to share and how much satisfying is to do it.

28. Do you think the Latibaer puppets are cute or creepy?….if so… which ones and why?
      I don't think they are cute but not so creepy neither. Ziggy is the ugliest and Sportacus is the better one, he looks more real.

A bit of everyone, I like to play sports, exercise and eat healthy like Sportacus, play video games like Pixel, Dance and listen music like Stephanie, I'm not much like Ziggy or the mayor since i don't like candy(i like chocolate and ice cream) and I'm not stupid, also nothing like Bessy and I'm a little stingy depending on what things and also a little like Robbie because i like to sleep in quiet places and hate when there is too much noise when I'm concentrating in something.

30. Would you like to see Lazytown as an animated series?....and….if they used different actor voices would you feel comfortable or would you prefer the original actor voices?
      Yes it would be nice. I'm obviously used to the original voices and would feel more comfortable with them but i don't care if they use new ones because the kids won't care and the message to them would be the same, and they are the main target and reason Lazy Town exist.

Comment

Originally posted by Fox View Post
        I will... Eventually. ;)
        Hey Fox.....just curious...this is probably the last chance..do you plan to jump in with the fan interview?

Comment

-I used to watch LazyTown all the time when I was in kindergarten. That was when Season 1 first came out. In November 2016, I re-discovered LazyTown through Mine Song memes, and I've been in the fandom ever since then.

-Some of my favorite LazyTown songs are The World goes Round, The Mine Song, Gizmo Guy, Wake Up, and We Will Be Friends. I would love to see those songs gain more popularity.

-Stingy, because he's neat and tidy, and it's adorable how he always says "it's mine".
          -Jodi Eichelberger, because he's Stingy's puppeteer.

-Nice people; they will always answer questions for you if you're unsure of something. They're also devoted fans, always working hard with interviews.

-LazyTown is a town that was named for its laziness, but ever since Sportacus came to town (with help from Stephanie), the kids have been exercising and eating healthy diets, unlike before. It's a cute show. The puppets, bendy objects, and bright colors give LazyTown a unique and friendly vibe.

-No, I've never met anyone from LazyTown, but it sure would be nice to do so.

-I would love to take home an autograph from Sportacus, Stephanie, Robbie Rotten, or any of the puppets' signatures from the puppeteers.

-My favorite LazyTown song without vocals would probably be Take It To The Top.

-I love Seasons 1 and 2 because those are the seasons when Julianna Mauriello played Stephanie, and she's the Stephanie I loved watching in kindergarten. The songs from those seasons (especially Season 1) have a classic feel to them and gave LazyTown a fun, bouncy, and unique style of music.

-I guess my least favorite seasons would be Seasons 3 and 4 because they had fewer episodes, and Stephanie was replaced. I love Chloe Lang as Stephanie, but Julianna can never be replaced. Also, LazyTown's style of music changed. The songs were good, but LazyTown's original classic bouncy style of music was removed from the show.

-My favorite Season 1 episode is "Welcome To LazyTown" because it was the first episode and tells the story of how Stephanie met her new friends after moving to LazyTown. My favorite Season 2 episode is "Once Upon A Time" because it features animated versions of several characters with the same art style as seen in some of the Lazytown books. My favorite Season 3 episode is "The Purple Panther" because it's a two-part episode with an intriguing storyline, featuring the song "The World Goes Round". My favorite Season 4 episode is "Mystery Of The Pyramid" because I like the outfits and the song "Go Explore", and it's a meaningful episode because it was the last one released. Bonus: My favorite LazyTown Extra episode is "Smart Art" because it's the episode where Stingy and the Mayor do some coloring.

-I don't have any least favorite episodes, but I think Seasons 1 and 2 have a more classic feel to them than Seasons 3 and 4.

-Julianna, because she's the one I grew up knowing and the only one I knew during my childhood.

-Probably "LazyTown's Surprise Santa", because Robbie joins in the Christmas feast and actually wants to stop his own evil scheme.

-The Purple Bush, because of how funny Robbie looks when wearing it, and because of Ziggy's quote: "If a bush comes after you with a fishing pole and an umbrella... RUN!"

-The Littlizer 3000, because of how it can shrink a bird into an egg (which ends up hatching later!).

-I think he's the opposite because he works to prevent childhood bullying, while Robbie Rotten likes to be mean to the kids in LazyTown.

18. Did you think it was a good idea for Lazytown Entertainment to A) replace Julianna and B) replace the puppets with British voice-overs and why?
          -I don't think it was a good idea to replace Julianna because she was the Stephanie we knew for so long. Chloe was awesome too, but if they had continued the show with Julianna, it would have been more realistic because the kids would have been older in Seasons 3 and 4, but instead, they kept Stephanie around the same age for several years. Also, I don't think it was a good idea to replace the puppets with British voice-overs because I feel like they changed the personalities of the puppets by not having their original voices.

-He's a cool guy, and I'm wondering if he's planning on remaking LazyTown.

-He's also a cool guy, and I hope he's doing well after his cancer surgery.

21. Another two-parter:

-Probably "The Purple Panther" because of its storyline and because it was a two-part episode.
          -"The World Goes Round" because I like the tune, the fact that it's about history, and the fact that it's sung by Stingy.

-Probably "Nenni Níski", because I like how it's another version of Stingy's Mine Song.

-My favorite Sportacus move is definitely his signature move, where he raises both arms, puts his arms to one side, and looks like he's doing the dab.

-I like all fruits and vegetables, but some of my favorites are melon, raspberries, spinach, and tomatoes.

-I would hang out with the LazyTown kids and help them stop Robbie Rotten if need be. I would also want to visit Sportacus' Airship with the LazyTown kids.

-Probably the Remote Control, because it can do anything, and it could potentially be used to stop Robbie Rotten, but Pixel probably put it away permanently because it was too dangerous.

-My guess is that he has rich parents who will buy him anything he wants, but is an only child who was never really taught to share.

-I think they're all a combination of cute and creepy because they have a cute and goofy style to them, but sometimes they can look creepy especially when they're frowning.

-I think I'm most like Stephanie because I try to be optimistic and I believe that there's always a way to solve a problem. I also have some characteristics of Trixie (because I can be a little short-tempered sometimes), Stingy (because I'm organized and don't like it when dirt gets on things), and Pixel (because I'm shy, I like computer games and video games, and I have Asperger's syndrome, and it's been speculated that Pixel might also have Asperger's syndrome, but it's just a fan theory).

-I would love to see LazyTown as an animated series. If they made it as an animated series, I would want the original voice actors because it would make the show feel all the more familiar.

Comment

Ok….that’s it...I’m wrappin it up…. not takin anymore interview answers now.. But I’d just like to say Thanks to all the fans who particepated in the GetLazy Fan Interview…,. without you guyz I guess Lazytown wouldn’t even have happened…...For me, it was Fun.

Comment

What?! No! I still need to answer!

Comment

Originally posted by puppylover416 View Post
                What?! No! I still need to answer!
                Ok....better hurry up tho!

Here's the questions again.....

21. Another two-parter:
                What is your favorite season 3 and 4 episode and why?
                What is favorite season 3 and 4 song?

25. If you went to Lazytown for a day, where would you go and what would you do?

27. Which character from Lazytown do you most identify with?

29. What do you think makes Stingy so stingy?

Comment

1.. As a fan how did you first get interested in Lazytown?

Well, I wanted to do "research" on what episode The Mine Song was from, so I watched it. (I watched Pixelspix -_-) Then, I watched the stage plays, and it went on from there.

2.. Bing bang was the obvious hit song from the show.. What other song do you think should be a hit?

Easy, Woof Woof Woof. I find it way too underrated.

3... This is a two-part question:

Stingy because he's such a savage.

Gotta be either Gumi or Jodi beacuse Gumi's just awesome and Jodi's awesome too.

Like all fanbases, some parts are awful. But it has a lot of good parts to it.

Healthiness!

No, sadly.

7. For those who didn’t get to meet anyone from Lazytown...If you ever get to meet one of the Lazytown cast members, what kind of souvenir would you like to take home with you?

A picture with all the cast. And a Stingy head.

This one's tough. I have to pick four.

4. Go Step Go

3. New Games Everyday

2. Master of Disguise

1. Take it to the Top

1 and 4 because they both have good songs.

2 and 3 because it feels uncomfortable listening to Juliana's aged voice when it's supposed to be an 8-10 year old and I don't like the break it down bits in 3.

Season 1: Prince Stingy or LazyTown's New Superhero because Stingy and great songs. 2: Trash Trouble because Clean Up is a great song. 3: The Blue Night because Here We Go. 4: The Last Sportscandy because ROBBIE BUILT A HECKING TIME MACHINE.

1: None. 2: None. 3: All because "Let's break it down!" 4: Secret Friend Day because WHY DOES SPORTACUS HAVE TO GO TO A GLACIER JUST TO GET WATER. ALSO, HAS HIS WATER SUPPLY NEVER RUN OUT UNTIL NOW?

Juliana because she gets into it easily. Also, Chloe's wig is too big. (Hey, that rhymes!)

Energy Book because "You're hot!"

His normal because of all the silly compliments he gives like "Love your hair!"

I think it's obvious. ^

I still think he's silly as Robbie.

A) Yes, Juliana was too old.
                  B) No, they're annoying brats.

Great man. Very talented.

Great man. Very talented.

21. Another two-parter:
                  A) I don't have one and The Last Sportscandy
                  B) Here We Go and Friends or Having a Great Time

Dunno. Versti Fantur maybe?

Bananas.

25. If you went to Lazytown for a day, where would you go and what would you do?
                  Talk to Stingy and Robbie, my favorites.

Remote control.

Stingy or Robbie. I like villains.

SOOOO creepy. Most definately Stephanie. JUST, JUST, LOOK AT HER!!!

Stingy: I want this!
                  Parents: Ok.
                  Repeat.

I would at least prefer the same voices for Ziggy, Stingy, Sportacus, and Robbie.

Comment

Ok....yur in! :)

Comment

Woo!

Comment

I pass. Too much text to write. Us foreigners are 5 times slower with writing compared to native speakers just to find the right words, and I don't have time for that right now. Also why the rush, it's barely a month ago that you started this thread. Just extend the length with a half year.
                        Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

18. Did you think it was a good idea for Lazytown Entertainment to...

A) replace Julianna

It was the correct decision to recast Stephanie when Juli wanted to move on. The reality of that circumstance was not good.

B) replace the puppets with British voice-overs and why?
                          Bad idea. It was a waste of time and money to redub perfectly comprehensible english.

Magnus is a visionary and dedicated businessman. I respect his absolute commitment to his cause regarding obesity. While Magnus is responsible for bringing LazyTown to life, it seems like he does not fully understand how the show manifested itself on television. Even so, the world and characters of LazyTown derived from his imagination. So for that we owe him a lot.

Stefán is an infinitely talented performer with a genius knack for physical comedy. He has the ability to infuse excitement into scenes that otherwise could have played out boring. Sometimes it feels like what Stefán chooses to do at any time is just as important to the show as the writing. A true star.

21. Another two-parter:

"Who's Who?" because I enjoyed it the most.

Friend For Life

Smátt og smátt

Flippity, flippity, flippity.

Watermelon

Play sports with the kids and then chill at Steph's.

Remote control.

Ziggy

Creepy. Granted most puppets are generally creepy but these ones are something else. Pixels's hair is disturbing and the tech isn't helping.

Maybe a poor relationship with his parents. Say mom & dad are pulled in a million different directions, so much that they don't have time for their son. So Stingy pulls everything that he can hold onto towards himself.

Yes, I would like to see an animated series called Go Go LazyTown! Preferably the show would have a new format, using characters from the kids books and plays. I don't care if they recast, but would love to keep on the same Stingy and Mayor. The villains can come wandering in from BigTown. Stefán's only job now is to live.

Comment

When I happened to see it on the tv and over time I was very interested in Lazy Town.

I think the song No one's lazy in Lazy Town could be a hit

A.. What is your favorite puppet from the show and why? My favorite doll is Ziggy because he is self-assured but he likes to eat sweets.
                            B... Who is your favorite puppeteer from Lazytown and why? I do not know the answer

That there are people in different age groups.

I think that concept should be that children and also adults move together and feed healthy

No unfortunately not only Magnus about facebook, but otherwise there was no real meeting.

A Stephanie costume and autograph cards

8. What's your favorite Lazytown instrumental song? Have you never?, Energy and Bing Bang

9. What are your favorite seasons? Season 2 and 3

10. What are your least favorite seasons? Season 2

Sportacus Saves the Toys Because Sportacus sings a song there alone

I can not say I find all good

13. Who is your favorite Stephanie (Shelby, Julianna, Chloe) and why? Julianna and Chloe

Because Julianna was the first Stephanie and could dance well. Chloe I like because of the great moves

14. Who is your favorite Robbie Rotten...naw just kidding!.....What is your favorite Robbie episode? Robbies greatest Misses

The costume of the mayor in the sequel Secret agent Zero. There he looks really good

The invention which he has in the following Little Sportacus

think he is the complete opposite of Robbie's. Because I know Stefan Karl eat a lot of vegetables and that does not make Robbie Rotten.

I think that she did not have anything else to do with julianna, since she became too big for Stephanie. Because of the voices I can unfortunately say nothing since I'm from Germany

I find the comments about Magnus not so bad but really cool.

At the moment not so great by the cancer message and I hope that it soon goes better.

21. Another two-parter:

A...What is your favorite season 3 and 4 episode and why? Roboticus in Season 3 and Ziggys talking Teddy in 4. Just great and beautiful Lazy Town episodes.
                            B....What is your favorite season 3 and 4 song? In Season 3 Never say never. in Season 4
                            I find all the songs well

Have you ever, Dancing Song and Bing Bang in Icelandic.

Comment

Ok....Stop now! I'm not accepting anymore answers.....maybe we'll do some more in the future.....but for now stop and Thanks!...I'll let ya know if anything's happenin ;)

Comment

Hey..Something happened! I contacted LazytownPoint.com through Purpledove and they decided to go ahead and post up the GetLazy Fan interview on their website in the Fans Interviews section!!!!......they'll probably be posting it on the forum pretty soon

Comment

Working...
                                X