X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LazyTown in Minecraft

I got a big project on, Making Lazytown in Minecraft,
    I already did a lots of things on my server but I could use some help,
    do you know somebody that could help me ?
    It's a very hard work and it's like drawing a cat with a picture of a cow...
    You know it could work, but the result is a little different as expected x)
    I can give you some look of what I already did alone :/
    Click image for larger version

Name:	unknown.png
Views:	2
Size:	2.15 MB
ID:	153141Click image for larger version

Name:	unknown (1).png
Size:	1.20 MB
ID:	153142Click image for larger version

Name:	unknown (2).png
Size:	954.8 KB
ID:	153143

Re: LazyTown in Minecraft

Nice work so far. Good luck with completing it. I know that it is no small task.

Comment

Cool, are you gonna do the airship because I don't see it in those pictures

Comment

For the airship I'm on it but it's the hardest part I think because of geometry x)... I've mess up :/ because for some big part of it I did by memories but at the end it's don't look like it. I must work on it. Yesterday with my boyfriend we did the mayor stage where he speaks, and we succed to make a good animation in it we try at least 7 times to get the stage comming out from the ground ^^ and then I install minecraft edit. I didn't interest so much in it, but it could help me a lot I must ask my boyfriend how it works ^^

Comment

Here the last pic of what I did so I try to made the airship but at night I did it with a model and then the morning after I try to continu without the model and I messed up it Click image for larger version

Name:	unknown (4).png
Views:	1
Size:	1.68 MB
ID:	149724 And in some way but I don't know why when I input the song We are number one in it I must correct it because some part have been destroy I may do a video with all the cool stuff I input in it with the help of my boyfriend. I also find someone to help me that may go faster now. Also we create a discord channel, because honestly I start to piss off my friend by always talking of Lazytown, so I create it to feel less alone :) :byebye:

Comment

I'd love to help!

Comment

Working...
            X