This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Announcement] Jodi Eichelberger Interview with GetLazy

Hey everyone, I'm happy to say that after a hiatus of GetLazy interviews, we'll be doing another one very soon with Jodi Eichelberger! Jodi has, of course, worked for LazyTown during the entire run of the television series as the puppeteer and voice actor for Stingy. It is up to you, the GetLazy community, to come up with the questions that will be asked during the interview!

Please submit your questions for him to answer by either replying to this thread, or by posting a comment on the video above. You can ask him anything that you would like, whether about LazyTown, his other work, or anything else you can think of, as long as the question is appropriate and not overly personal. We will try to cover all of the questions asked, but I can not guarantee that we will have the time to answer everything. Jodi will have the opportunity to reject any questions that he does not want to answer, but that has never been a problem. The submission period will end on Sunday, May 21st. After that date, the thread will be locked and no more questions will be taken.

Jodi has done some text-based interviews about LazyTown before, so you can check those out to learn more about him or to use them as a springboard for your own questions.
    Interview With LazyTownPoint
    Interview With Sarah Tranter

I am really looking forward to getting your questions and putting out yet another great interview done for LazyTown fans, by LazyTown fans.

[Announcement] Jodi Eichelberger Interview with GetLazy

1. What happened to LazyTown Studios?
    2. What is working With Magnus like? (but you ask that anyway)
    3. Is there going to be anymore LazyTown? (I know everyone wants that)

Comment

Re: [Announcement] Jodi Eichelberger Interview with GetLazy

1:Once and for all, does Stingy like Trixie?
      2: How do you think Stingy's family got rich?
      3: How did you come up with Stingy's voice?

Comment

1. What's your favorite sportscandy?
        2. Any cut stingy songs
        3. Will there be cd versions of the season 4 songs (besides we are number one)

Comment

Serious question about the show: Do you have any opinions or things to say about Sarah Burgess replacing your voice for the UK broadcast?
          Serious question 2: How were the scenes from Crystal Caper and Prince Stingy where Stingy drives over Sportacus done?

Jokey question: How did Stingy acquire Piggy?

Comment

Originally posted by TheStingyMan View Post
            1. Who plays stingy in seasons 3 & 4
            2. Any cut stingy songs
            3. Will there be cd versions of the season 4 songs (besides we are number one)
            I believe he voice acted stingy for seasons 3-4 too...

Comment

1. Did you like Iceland?
              2. Are you aware of the memes that were around in late 2016? (We Are Number One, The Mine Song, etc.)
              3. Was it hard being a LazyTown puppeteer?
              4. What other projects have you worked on being a puppeteer?

Comment

-Have you ever completely lost yourself in the character, to a point where you forgot about Jodi and were only Stingy?

-What were some of the weirdest acting impulses you had while performing Stingy?

Comment

1. Jodi, can you say "ALL YOUR MEMES ARE MIIIIIINE"
                  2. Were you born/raised in Oregon? I heard you spent a lot of time there and flew from there to Iceland in the written interview.
                  3. Do you have a favorite Mine Song meme?
                  4. What went through your head when you first saw a Mine Song meme?
                  5. Have you seen a Noobelli mine song meme?
                  6. Did you mess up a lot and laugh while doing Stingy's lines?
                  7. Can you give us any information on a possible season 5 or animated series of LazyTown?
                  8. If given the offer, would you voice Stingy again?
                  9. What's your favorite Stingy song?
                  10. What's your favorite LazyTown song other than Stingy songs?
                  11. What's your favorite episode of LazyTown?
                  12. What season of LazyTown did you have the most fun in?
                  13. How expensive is being a puppeteer?
                  14. Were there any scenes you particularly remember to be extremely hard to shoot?

Comment

What is your favourite Stingy one liner?

Comment

1: What are some funny, and terrifying moments you have experienced working on the Show?
                      2: What is your favorite song in the show you have either sung/or heard?
                      3: How do you get the "Stingy" voice?
                      4: Can you still DO the Stingy voice?
                      5: Are there any cut lines of songs, or completely cut songs in general you can talk about?
                      6: What are your favorite "costumes" of sorts Stingy has been in?

Comment

Did you enjoy working with the other actors and puppeteers?
                        Have you ever had a voice crack and have to redo the scene?

Comment

-What is the hardest part of being a puppeteer?
                          -What is your favorite part of being a puppeteer?
                          -Do you and the other LazyTown puppeteers still do puppeteering for other projects?

Comment

Have you ever seen Stingy's old puppet made by Wit or maybe even puppeteered with it, if yes, what do you think of its design, if you actually stuck your hand in it once, did it feel strange or something, maybe cheap and aged Silicone you know?

Also, which of the localized names of him do you like most, Nenni, Stingy, Meini or Vrekkie? (Meini is german and is obviously just Mein/Mine with an e sound to make it sound cute and Vrekkie is dutch and Vrek means scrooge, skinflint, etc.)

Comment

-Do you know any information about Lazytown season 5 if there is going to be one?
                              -Would you reprise your role as Stingy if given the chance?
                              -What is Stingy's relationship with all the other kids in Lazytown?
                              -Who's your favorite character in Lazytown?

Comment

Working...
                              X