Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Theory: Julianne's Stephine and Chloe's Stephine are DIFFERENT Stephines

I have a theory.
    What if seasons 1&2 Stephine and seasons 3&4 Stephine are not the same Stephine.

Evidence:

1. In "The LazyTown Circus" (season 2), Stephine lies about being brave while in "New Kid in Town"
    (Season 4) she says that she never lies.

2. The voices and skin colors are obviously different.

3. Julianne's Stephine doesn't smile often, but Chloe's Stephine smiles WAY too much.

4. The lines on Julianne's dress are black while the lines on Chloe's dress is magenta.

5. Julianne's Stephine acts like a superhero ONCE, while Chloe's acts like a superhero all through seasons 3&4.

The story of What happens to Julianne's Stephine and how Chloe's Stephine came in are BOTH unknown.

If there's any down-sides to this theory, let me know and I'll try to find a way around the down-side
    Because as Sportacus says "there's always a way"

Re: Theory: Julianne's Stephine and Chloe's Stephine are DIFFERENT Stephines

I was thinking the same thing the other day...

Comment

Nice theory

Comment

It's fun to see people theories like this as people try to rationalize the difference. My favorite is that Stephanie actually did leave town during Dancing Dreams, and that Pixel built a Stephanie android because they were just so sad to see her go.

Comment

Originally posted by Stingy View Post
          My favorite is that Stephanie actually did leave town during Dancing Dreams
          she got fired...that's all

Stephanie android
          this explains everything...thx
          Gallery

Comment

My favorite is that Stephanie actually did leave town during Dancing Dreams, and that Pixel built a Stephanie android because they were just so sad to see her go.
            Yeah I saw that video on YouTube as well

Comment

Can you link the video pls?

Comment

Just saw the episode

I don't recall Stephine actually leaving town nor pixel building an android in the episode though

Comment

Originally posted by TheStingyMan View Post
                  Just saw the episode

I don't recall Stephine actually leaving town nor pixel building an android in the episode though
                  It's a YouTube video where he builds a Android. A very odd also kind of disturbing Android

Comment

Well if I want to believe it, send me a link to the video

Comment

Working...
                    X