Reality Shows

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reality Shows

Do any of you guys watch some reality shows on television?
    Personally I'm a huge sucker for that specific genre, and we got our very own 'Paradise Hotel' here in Denmark, which is kinda my second "guilty pleasure" beside of LazyTown.

And I understand if this topic may be controversial, but let's talk about things and get the prejudices out of the way.
    I'm as sneaky as can be. None's sneakier than me.

Re: Reality Shows

I rarely watch TV outside of LazyTown, but there is one show i watch every week when it comes on TV. It's a finnish reality show named Suomen huutokauppakeisari ( Finland's Auction King) about Aki Palsanmäki and his wife Heli Palsanmäki and staff at the Hirveskangas auction house.

I watch some other ones sometimes, but rarely

Comment

Reality Shows

Is Cake Boss a reality show? Because I love those sculptures made out of cake and chocolate!

Comment

Cake Boss would definitely be placed in the "reality" genre.
        I'm as sneaky as can be. None's sneakier than me.

Comment

Reality shows usually aren't my thing. Actually, television in general isn't really my thing. I don't have cable and don't even have an antenna for local channels, so even if I wanted to I couldn't watch it lol. The only time that I watch actual broadcast television is when I'm travelling and at a hotel. But when that does happen, I have a habit of watching a channel here in the US called the Food Network. I like watching somewhat trashy competition cooking shows on there like Beat Bobby Flay, Cooks vs. Cons, and Cutthroat Kitchen. Maybe those are closer to game shows though.

Comment

we got a lot over here but I don't like it because it's meant for the retarded precariat...I like these guys from the US though

Click image for larger version

Name:	pawn_stars_17443bn-17443cl.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	150.5 KB
ID:	149707

"Harcore Pawn" sux btw...what a bunch of unlikeable snots
            Gallery

Comment

What if the prejudices are against reality shows? Hehehe. When my cousin comes over we watch Mountain Monsters. That one can be very fake sometimes but entertaining. I'm halfway through the survivalist thing with Zombi Unicorn, Kicking & Screaming. These kinda shows have zero heart and I feel worse from watching them.

Reality casting agents typically look for attractive women, so I think that's what Fox means. I myself have a hard time telling which ones are, so figure it out by who has no brain or more drama. Fear Factor probably did the most from this shallow, sadomasochist angle. The specific tv genre is rarely meaningful, despite its monopoly on programming. The contrast is a little less severe in the childrens market but stll there. One I enjoyed a lot was Fetch! with Ruff Ruffman mainly because it was hilarious. Got excited the most from Adventure Camp (Adventure Florida) and Bug Juice. Those ones made me feel something. Few do.

Comment

Working...
              X