Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LazyTown/Latibær currently not being shown on Icelandic Televisions?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: LazyTown/Latibær currently not being shown on Icelandic Televisions?

I know LazyTown is still airing on Sprout in New York, but not Iceland.

Comment

I still wonder why they bother even keeping it on the lineup. I mean it's like maybe aired two times on average per month and is aired at two in the morning... I'd like to know if there's some sort of strategic television reasoning for that :icon_question:

Comment

Originally posted by Patchi View Post
        I still wonder why they bother even keeping it on the lineup. I mean it's like maybe aired two times on average per month and is aired at two in the morning... I'd like to know if there's some sort of strategic television reasoning for that :icon_question:
        It's because kids wake up in the middle of the night to eat, or they have nightmares, and the parents just say eh, let's turn something on. and LazyTown would be on.

Comment

Originally posted by puppylover416 View Post
          It's because kids wake up in the middle of the night to eat, or they have nightmares, and the parents just say eh, let's turn something on. and LazyTown would be on.
          next nightmare when season 3 or 4 is running...
          Gallery

Comment

Working...
          X