Any other songs with unused lyrics?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any other songs with unused lyrics?

We Are Number One had unused lyrics but is there other LazyTown songs with unused lyrics?

Re: Any other songs with unused lyrics?

Unused (and honestly better) version of Gizmo Guy:

I'm as sneaky as can be. None's sneakier than me.

Comment

I'm sure there are plenty of rejected lyrics, but most of which we will never hear.

Another example that I can think of is the second verse to "Always A Way" that was only in the radio edit of the song by Selma Björnsdottir.

Woops... I think I dropped something.

Comment

You're such a tease..

Comment

I meant by unused vocals for a used LazyTown song, not a unused song

Comment

All three songs are used within the show, and all three songs contain unused lyrics.. Isn't this what you wanted?

If you're looking for isolated + unused acapellas, I may have some sad news for you.
            WANO is the only song we have ever gotten an actual official acapella from.
            That this came with an "unused lyrics"-part was just the little chocolate brownie, after a full 5 course meal.

Maybe in the future we'll feast upon grandiose meals of unused acapellas alone, but for now the unused versions of the songs will have to suffice.

Comment

If you're talking about a song with vocals that didn't make the final release, there's "I Am a Prince"https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gxLYp1FI8s8

Comment

Bing Bang is an example of a song which had scrapped lyrics. When LazyTown was comissioned by Nick Jr, the crew originally wanted to maintain the original "Bing Bang Dingalingaling" lyric for the TV series version of "Bing Bang". But Nick Jr. rejected the original lyrics, so they changed "Bing Bang Dingalingaling" to "Bing Bang Diggiriggidon".

http://www.getlazy.net/wiki/index.php?title=Bing_Bang

Comment

Originally posted by Fox View Post
                  Unused (and honestly better) version of Gizmo Guy:
                  "It's sorta tragic" is such a great lyric :)
                  Getur einhver annar verið Glanni ? það bara passar ekki
                  Stefan Karl Stefansson, það er enginn eins og þú!

Comment

The First verse of Playing on the playground isn't used in the show,
                    nor is Pixels verse in Techno Genoration.

Comment

Originally posted by ItsBeboy View Post
                      The First verse of Playing on the playground isn't used in the show,
                      nor is Pixels verse in Techno Genoration.
                      Yeah, same with the extra verse of Good to Be Bad

But bonus verses that were released on soundtracks aren't really "unused" in the same way as the scrapped lyrics for We Are Number One. Of course, if We Are Number One was ever to be released in an extended version on CD it would be a different story.

Comment

thanks guys. been searching for similar information and i got a lot of useful info here. would you mind, though, if i would have some other questions to ask? sitting home doing nothing but taking Anastrozole is really boring and i want to learn and search for as much info as possible. please

Comment

Originally posted by Therad View Post
                          thanks guys. been searching for similar information and i got a lot of useful info here. would you mind, though, if i would have some other questions to ask? please
                          Yes please do. That's what the site is for :p

Comment

Gizmo Guy was a full unused song - "Easy Way" which was rejected because of the second line
                            Welcome to LazyTown's famous line (later used in description of all official channel's YouTube uploads) "Things are upside down in LazyTown" was originally "Bing Bing Bang, come on LazyTown"
                            We Are Number One's final verse was originally an instrumental (and there are some crappy lyrics as well)
                            Bing Bang's first verse is only available on CD and not in the show
                            Pixel's verse in Techno Generation is CD-exclusive
                            Bing Bang Diggariggadong was originally "Dingalingaling"
                            I am a Prince's second verse is longer and has a key change on the C.D release

MY ACTION MOVIE REVIEW BLOG | MY SPORTACUS FAN-SITE

Comment

Working...
                            X