Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where is "Goodbye Stephanie" Hidden Episodes?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where is "Goodbye Stephanie" Hidden Episodes?

I've recently been hearing some rumors and "Stories" about this "Lazytown season 3 finale", which apparently is a 3-part miniSieries about Stephanie's mom coming and saying Stephanie would be coming home! But, in the third part... she decided to stay! Are these episodes real? There is almost no info about them! If they are... Is there any hope of finding them? Will we be able to watch them on YouTube... like the other episodes? Leave your opinions/info down below.

Re: Where is "Goodbye Stephanie" Hidden Episodes?

It's all fake, maybe can be a good fanfic.

Comment

Originally posted by LazyPixel View Post
      It's all fake, maybe can be a good fanfic.
      Hmmm.... ok! But, if it's fake... I think it'd be a great concept for a season 5 episode! [assuming they do a season 5]

Comment

Originally posted by Lolzo View Post
        [assuming they do a season 5]
        Don't get your hopes up - They wont.
        I'm as sneaky as can be. None's sneakier than me.

Comment

Originally posted by Fox View Post
          Don't get your hopes up - They wont.
          This was said before. Then we got a song on new season called Never Say Never. Feel like there's a lesson here.

Comment

All the actors are growing old. And what about Stefan? I'm optimistic, but if we do lose him in the next year then they either won't be able to start shooting or won't finish. Magnus is FIFTY TWO now and would no doubt struggle with stunts. What about Stephanie too? Chloe doesn't look what she used to be and is quite tall too. The actors just won't be able to fit into their roles anymore. Not properly like they used to anyway.

And I could be saving another girl for getting backlash on being the new Stephanie.

Comment

Originally posted by RecipeForStephanie View Post
              All the actors are growing old. And what about Stefan? I'm optimistic, but if we do lose him in the next year then they either won't be able to start shooting or won't finish. Magnus is FIFTY TWO now and would no doubt struggle with stunts. What about Stephanie too? Chloe doesn't look what she used to be and is quite tall too. The actors just won't be able to fit into their roles anymore. Not properly like they used to anyway.
              Magnús has retired his role of Sportacus, and has mostly disassociated himself with LazyTown, so I wouldn't expect him to reprise his role in any form. I can imagine Stefán reprising his role for something like a voice over gig, but I am very doubtful about live action. I think if offered any reprisal of Stephanie, Chloe would likely accept, but I don't know if that would happen. If, against all odds, LazyTown returns in a similar format as it is now, I would guess that she would be recast. If it returns in an animated format, she could still pull it off I think but there's also a pretty good chance that a younger voice, or even a more professional voice, would be sought.

Comment

Originally posted by Lolzo View Post
                I've recently been hearing some rumors and "Stories" about this "Lazytown season 3 finale", which apparently is a 3-part miniSieries about Stephanie's mom coming and saying Stephanie would be coming home! But, in the third part... she decided to stay! Are these episodes real? There is almost no info about them! If they are... Is there any hope of finding them? Will we be able to watch them on YouTube... like the other episodes? Leave your opinions/info down below.
                where did you find that episode?

Comment

Working...
                X