Robbie Rotten Disguises not used in any episode

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Robbie Rotten Disguises not used in any episode

What disguises in Robbie's collection that you don't get to see him use would you like to see?

I can't remember which episode but I do remember seeing a horse riding outfit at one point, which I would like to see. for reasons.

Re: Disguises you don't get to see?

The horse riding disguise was called sir rottenham and it was in the prince stingy episode

Click image for larger version  Name:	image.png Views:	1 Size:	2.22 MB ID:	149701

Here's all the disguises Robbie never used (probably not, I think I'm still missing some)

Easter Bunny (I guest there was gonna be a episode called "Lazy Easter" or something)

Greatest Genie

Navy solider

A Fairy

Roboticus (it's used in "The Lazy Cup" but Robbie doesn't actually wear it, he brings the disguise to life instead)

A yellow-purple clown

Micheal Jackson

Comment

I never noticed some of these, pretty cool.

Comment

Wow, that's a nice compilation!

It's kinda sad to think that some person sew all of these, just for them to be kept in a tube for the show..
        I'm as sneaky as can be. None's sneakier than me.

Comment

The ski outfit that has the vest and scarf, is in LazyTown extra.

Do I see a Roboticus outfit in there? And the Lazy Genie's outfit too!

I would have liked to see him in that first outfit that is blue with the white wig, as well as the hippy outfit. Just imagine him trying to be at peace and zen with everything and flashing the peace sign, pretty funny.

Comment

Originally posted by TheStingyMan View Post
            Here's all the disguises Robbie never used (probably not, I think I'm still missing some)..
            Here are some more that you missed.

Click image for larger version

Name:	image_5638.png
Views:	143
Size:	2.35 MB
ID:	186294

Click image for larger version

Name:	image_5639.jpg
Views:	141
Size:	295.1 KB
ID:	186293
            Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Fox View Post
              It's kinda sad to think that some person sew all of these, just for them to be kept in a tube for the show..
              Agreed, even sadder to wonder what Turner has done with all the props, costumes etc since they sold off the Garðabær studio.
              Getur einhver annar verið Glanni ? það bara passar ekki
              Stefan Karl Stefansson, það er enginn eins og þú!

Comment

Thanks and maybe I'll make a picture of all disguises he briefly used

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe they keep them in some kind of storage (probably in case if there's gonna be a season 5)
                Like in the we are number one interview, they still have the computer that makes the music and Robbie's upper teeth (that's in a case)

Comment

Originally posted by Glanni's Girl View Post
                  Agreed, even sadder to wonder what Turner has done with all the props, costumes etc since they sold off the Garðabær studio.
                  Seeing that the studios is now owned by a storage company, it would be fitting for Latibær to have been given a room of some sort, where they could store their most valuable props from the show.
                  It's of course all speculations, but I personally think that special props + costumes are being stored somewhere locally, and then the crew maybe got to pick some things they wanted to keep as memories.
                  I think the "non-sentimental-value" props, such as the foam cubes and polystyren sculptures have been recycled by now. There's just no need to keep such things, whereas costumes could come in handy for future live events.

Like in the we are number one interview, they still have the computer that makes the music and Robbie's upper teeth (that's in a case)
                  "The computer that makes the music" is not a prop. That's Máni's working PC, aka. one of his most valuable things.
                  I don't think that's going to be left unattended, just because Latibær studios is shutting down. You gotta remember that Máni is still a composer even so!
                  Also, the teeth is, again, a small but huge impactful prop.
                  They are very personal to Stefan, because they have to be custom made, and as it's "teeth" you put in your mouth, they would have no reason to keep them stored alongside of costumes/props, which can be worn/used by anyone in the future.
                  I'm as sneaky as can be. None's sneakier than me.

Comment

Third from the left in the middle is the one I meant. I really hope they did keep the costumes somewhere even if it was just sharing them out amount cast and crew.

Ever so slightly off topic but on the subject of costumes I love how Robbie actually made his wolf costume himself. Quite a lot of effort for a guy that's supposed to be lazy 🤔

Comment

Easter Bunny (I guest there was gonna be a episode called "Lazy Easter" or something)
                      Maybe they added ears to the Cow costume from Greatest Misses?
                      Getur einhver annar verið Glanni ? það bara passar ekki
                      Stefan Karl Stefansson, það er enginn eins og þú!

Comment

Originally posted by Glanni's Girl View Post
                        Maybe they added ears to the Cow costume from Greatest Misses?
                        Yeah, maybe!

Comment

The "yellow-purple clown" Is the outfit that Robbie was originally going to wear in The Lazy Dance.

Proof: The GetLazy Wiki's page!

https://wiki.lazytown.eu/index.php?title=The_Lazy_Dance

Comment

[ATTACH=CONFIG]7093[/ATTACH]
                            The one in the top right corner was worn in LazyTown Extra.
                            The doctor one was worn in Dr. Rottenstein.

Comment

I always wanted him to wear the fairy princess outfit. It'd be a great Good Witch for a Wizard of Oz-type episode!

Comment

Working...
                              X