Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

the full names of all lazytown characters (some are offical and some are unoffical)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: the full names of all lazytown characters (some are offical and some are unoffica

Originally posted by lolznoboz View Post
    can someone give me the icelandic names for robbies dream team
    https://youtu.be/1qICQ-gwivo?t=6m
    Sounds like they say Manni, Hanni, and Janni.

Comment

Re: the full names of all lazytown characters (some are offical and some are unoffica

Stephanie's last name actually is Meanswell, and I think her uncle would be her dad's brother.

Comment

Originally posted by DRB319 View Post
        Stephanie's last name actually is Meanswell
        Prove it :p

Comment

the full names of all lazytown characters (some are offical and some are unoffical)

Didnt they once put it on the back of a DVD cover?

"When Stephanie Meanswell moves to LazyTown... "

Comment

Originally posted by LAJMS123 View Post
            Didnt they once put it on the back of a DVD cover?

"When Stephanie Meanswell moves to LazyTown... "
            Idk, did they?

Comment

whatever stephanies last name will still remain as splitz because of the afram latibaer translation anything i see on the translation is something i put

Comment

Originally posted by lolznoboz View Post
                whatever stephanies last name will still remain as splitz because of the afram latibaer translation anything i see on the translation is something i put
                Take all that with a grain of salt. Remember, the translation is fan-made, not official. The characters' surnames are not "official," but they're as close to official as we have. I used them as infrequently as possible because of that, but there are times in the play in which the names must be addressed. For example, during the song Halla Hrekkjusvín, some of the lyrics are:

"I am Halla
                Halla Hrekkjusvín!"

If I chose not to acknowledge the surname, the lyrics would go:

"I am Trixie"
                "Trixie!"

Obviously that's ridiculous, so I had to acknowledge the surname there. So you're not incorrect to latch on to the names, but don't latch on too hard.

Comment

Originally posted by Stingy View Post
                  "I am Trixie"
                  "Trixie!"

Obviously that's ridiculous.
                  Perhaps they're repeating for emphasis...

Comment

Anywhere, I’ve heard that Robbies real name is actually Robin

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Rotten View Post
                      Anywhere, I’ve heard that Robbies real name is actually Robin
                      Probably Robert, if anything.

Comment

Working...
                      X