Is Milford Stingy's father?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Milford Stingy's father?

Some food for thought. Has anybody considered the idea of Milford being Stingy's father? There seems to be a lot of hints to it, from what I've seen in LazyTown and Extra. It would make sense, Stingy thinking he's above everyone else, if his parent is the mayor of the town. Not to mention the similar outfit color scheme of yellow and white. Sorry if it seems dumb, just theorizing a bit.

Re: Is Milford Stingy's father?

At least one other person has had a similar idea:
    https://forums.lazytown.eu/forum/gen...381#post129381

Same thing that I said in that thread though.. fun headcanon, but not much else.

Stingy's father was referenced in Sportafake. Check out the Scene at 6:14. Here, Stingy goes around claiming everything as his. When he gets to the ladder, he admits that it's not his, but that it might be his father's, and then takes it. Ironically, it supports your theory in a sense, because it's plausible that the ladder belonged to Milford ;)

Comment

That's quite believable, actually! Now all we need is confirmation!

Comment

If Mayor Meanswell were Stingy's father, that would make Stingy and Stephanie cousins. The Mayor is a really good father figure for Stingy; if only we could find out if they're actually related...

Comment

in this case Mrs. Busybody is going to become Stingy's stepmother...congratulations :xd:
          Gallery

Comment

There's this portrait in Stingy's house, of the man with the newspaper in front of his face. I always thought this was Stingy's father. xD

Comment

But they live in different houses?

Comment

I highly doubt it.

Comment

Originally posted by Luk-a-Tronic View Post
                  There's this portrait in Stingy's house, of the man with the newspaper in front of his face. I always thought this was Stingy's father. xD
                  So do I lol

Comment

Originally posted by YikesDepartment View Post
                    So do I lol
                    It's definitely a possibility.

Comment

plottwist: Jodi is stingys father. hes just never completely shown on screen bc hes too busy supporting his son (literally)

Comment

Originally posted by Stingeprince View Post
                        plottwist: Jodi is stingys father. hes just never completely shown on screen bc hes too busy supporting his son (literally)
                        Headcanon accepted.

Comment

milford is stingys grandfather.. stingys father is a businessman who neglects his son and rather attempts to show love through buying stingy things.. that's why stingy hoards valuables because for him thats love... its like those fatties who overeat because its security reminiscent of their childhood where they felt the comfort through junk food etc,... or the fatherless girls turned strippers who sleep around with undesirable men because they are starving emotionally for a paternal figures approval...... or have i over scrutinized stingy's OCD for hoarding??

Click image for larger version  Name:	maxresdefault.jpg Views:	1 Size:	120.5 KB ID:	150207

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Stingy View Post

Stingy's father was referenced in Sportafake. Check out the Scene at 6:14. Here, Stingy goes around claiming everything as his. When he gets to the ladder, he admits that it's not his, but that it might be his father's, and then takes it. Ironically, it supports your theory in a sense, because it's plausible that the ladder belonged to Milford ;)
                          His father's, as in he wouldn't have a use for it, as in: if he found a pan or pot he would say those were his mother's.. I understand he hoards the tools in the Treehouse episode but in that instance he was actually using them towards his benefit unlike the ladder... him claiming inanimate objects tend to be in tandem with his limited perception relative to the episode or whats going on at that moment.

Comment

Those photos though. Damn that's funny.

Comment

Originally posted by Glanni Glæpur View Post
                              Damn that's funny.
                              Your avatar fits well.

Comment

Working...
                              X