Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    SPECIAL MEMBER
    Level 8 - Treehouse Builder
    Local Date
    16th August 2017
    Local Time
    14:11

Re: A general dislike for season 3 and 4?

Of course not Stingy!

SPECIAL MEMBER
    Level 10 - LazyTowner
    Local Date
    16th August 2017
    Local Time
    23:11

Quote Originally Posted by Aimee View Post
    I honestly find many of the season 3 and 4 episodes way more enjoyable than the earlier ones.
    Especially season 4. I can't even decide which of those are my favorites, because they are all so incredibly great.
    I really enjoy Chloe as well and I absolutely can't understand the big negativity towards her. But worst of all; y'all think season 3/4 songs aren't as good?
    Jesus. I seriously think compared to season 3/4 songs, season 1/2 songs are really lame. Like I couldn't listen to a season 1/2 song
    for 2 days without getting sick of it, while season 3/4 songs get me hooked for months without losing their grace. That's a BIG point where they improved in my opinion.

Little things bothering me are the instruction parts in s3 songs, Trixie's puppeteer/voice change and the weird mask Stephanie puts on from time to time. But like, that's really it.

(I grew up with seasons 1 and 2 as well)
    In terms of overall episode, definitely prefer S1 and S2. There was definitely more thought put into them. Still some enjoyable episodes and moments in 3 and 4 though (first day of summer takes the cake out of all 4 seasons). Song wise though, the best songs are quite evenly spread throughout the entire 4 seasons (My top 3 are The world goes round and round, Man on a Mission and We are number one). I find a lot of season 1 (Stephanie only) songs to be too Euro-pop for me (except I do love Always a way based on lyrics alone, and Galaxy because that one just works for some reason).

SPECIAL MEMBER
    Level 9 - Energy Poster
    Local Date
    16th August 2017
    Local Time
    09:11

I kind of liked Little Pink Riding Hood, where Robbie stole Sportacus' spare outfit and wore it. It's basically Sportafake 2.0. I don't think I really dislike the series though...
    No one expected Sportafl**... wait, that's an insult
    Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/user/xXx_LI_xXx/

Steph SPECIAL MEMBER
    Level 9 - Energy Poster
    Blog Entries
    Local Date
    16th August 2017
    Local Time
    14:11

I agree to a post beforehand. It's the Stephanie recast that really triggered the full Season 3+4 rant. All because she's not Julianna. I'm still telling people in comments sections, grow up. Change needs to happen, Sheldon. And mostly it's for the better. Seasons 3 and Four had some really great songs in there and really underrated episodes too. No one gave it a real chance and decided they didn't like it in advance, which is going REALLY low.
    σh, lífє? nσt α fαn. thє tutσríαl tσσk 18 чєαrs.

The Prince ADMINISTRATOR
    Level 34 - Airship Controller
    Local Date
    16th August 2017
    Local Time
    07:11

Quote Originally Posted by Princess Stephanie View Post
    I agree to a post beforehand. It's the Stephanie recast that really triggered the full Season 3+4 rant. All because she's not Julianna. I'm still telling people in comments sections, grow up. Change needs to happen, Sheldon. And mostly it's for the better. Seasons 3 and Four had some really great songs in there and really underrated episodes too. No one gave it a real chance and decided they didn't like it in advance, which is going REALLY low.
    I agree that there are underrated episodes, good songs, and that people who dismiss it without giving it a chance are not being fair. But there are valid reasons to consider seasons 3 and 4 worse than the others, and it's not as simple as an immature dismissal of "Chloe is not Julianna." It's important to not get too caught up in fanboy/girlism and be blind to flaws.
    Spirit Power Obligation Responsibility Truth Agility Courage Understanding Solace

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12