No announcement yet.

A general dislike for season 3 and 4?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: A general dislike for season 3 and 4?

Originally posted by Frances View Post
    I don't like season 3 and 4 because Julianna is the ONLY Stephanie for TV... The songs LACK luster... Most of the episodes were just repeated stuff from season 1 and 2 only with less class... I'm a Robbie Rotten fan but it seems to me that season 3 and 4 he's putting on weight and can't move around as well as he use to, that was before he was sick so there's no excuse... and what happened to Trixie's voice? It's like swapping out the voice of Barney Rubble from the Flintstones

I just plain stopped watching after Lazytown season 2
    Lackluster? You would consider 'Summer is the Season', 'Let's Go To The Moon', 'The World Goes Round and Round' and 'We Are Number One' all lackluster?

Comment

Summer is the Season lol. Don't think I'd throw that one in the time capsule.

Comment

Originally posted by UnLearnEd View Post
        Summer is the Season lol. Don't think I'd throw that one in the time capsule.
        The episode however...

Comment

I don't like how Summer Is The Season ends, but I like the rest of the song.
          I like how Chloe had the balls to go right up to the camera too :)
          Getur einhver annar verið Glanni ? það bara passar ekki
          Stefan Karl Stefansson, það er enginn eins og þú!

Comment

I'll give even further thoughts on this issue when i have re-watched these eps, as I'm not up to this era. But I will say the show wasn't exactly perfect to begin with and some of the problems did exist before in some way.

Comment

I personally feel that in S3 and S4, Stephanie is less of a main character, and that Sportacus is the main character with everyone being a secondary character.

Comment

Okay, so now that i have re-watched the whole show i can give more an informed opinion. First, I can't exactly blame people for some opinions, at least if they saw the 3/4 eps around when they aired, and they had been a fan for awhile. when you're attached to something for awhile, a new version will be criticized a tad more especially if there any changes like there is here.

Overall, I'd put them on the same level as the other reasons./ There's plenty like, but plenty of flaws. The "bigger is better" problem was there before in some episodes, it mostly started in Season 2. It was just more noticeable with less episodes and also the whole Stephanie mask thing, Which is dumb but not THAT big a deal. I do agree she was a bit flatter which is a problem.

As for the rehashing, it's a problem but again, it happened before like how Friends Forever has the same conflict as Lazy Scouts and frankly isn't as good. It doesn't excuse episodes like Princess Stephanie though. I think they mostly did the best job they could and we did get some great ones, like First Day of Summer, my favorite episode of the whole show.

Thankfully, none of the episodes were too bad. Even the weakest from S3/4 "New Kid in Town" is mostly harmless. So overall, they are mixed but i would still call them good,as there aren't that much more flawed than the other seasons. I guess the problem is there they could have fixed this issues, especially in Season 4 which i think is weaker than Season 3.

But ah well. Nothing's perfect.

Comment

Originally posted by Rorrie Botten View Post
                  I personally feel that in S3 and S4, Stephanie is less of a main character, and that Sportacus is the main character with everyone being a secondary character.
                  Really? I felt the opposite. It seems like Sportacus only appears to 'save the day' and doesn't actually do anything else or have any character development, with a few exceptions. And I thought that the new seasons focused on Stephanie (again, with exceptions) too much, with only a few episodes dedicated to other characters.

Comment

Working...
                  X