Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The LazyTown fandom grew up this and the last year thanks to the memes?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The LazyTown fandom grew up this and the last year thanks to the memes?

What do you think?

Re: The LazyTown fandom grew up this and the last year thanks to the memes?

Something obviously happened last year and it cast a wide net. Did these new memes happen on their own or were they a concerted effort to help Stefán?

Comment

Originally posted by UnLearnEd View Post
      Something obviously happened last year and it cast a wide net. Did these new memes happen on their own or were they a concerted effort to help Stefán?

As far as I know, were created by chance, then people realized about Stefán's situation and took advantage of memes to help.

Comment

Stephanie caused a hype back in the days...now she passed the baton on to Robbie
        Gallery

Comment

Originally posted by Buzz View Post
          Stephanie caused a hype back in the days...now she passed the baton on to Robbie
          Which is one of the best things that could ever have happened for the show.
          Julianna was a very shy girl, and all the hype that was caused around her, clearly made her uncomfortable.
          Stefan, on the other hand, is a true entertainer by heart. I can only imagine him loving all this new attention his character is getting, and I know he has watched a good portion on the memes, which he most certainly enjoyed.

Originally posted by Stefan
          Hello Meme-world!
          Of course, we think it's amazing how popular this song has become, and how creative you guys are with all these crazy videos, and I love every single one of them.
          Never heard JRM saying this about the Tarzan & Jane remix or the "Dick Ninja"...
          I'm as sneaky as can be. None's sneakier than me.

Comment

Originally posted by Fox View Post
            Never heard JRM saying this about the Tarzan & Jane remix or the "Dick Ninja"...
            Originally posted by Fox View Post
            Julianna was a very shy girl, and all the hype that was caused around her, clearly made her uncomfortable
            you were already answering yourself ;)...I think she couldn't react to the most of the Stephanie memes or videos even if she wanted to because the majority were questionable, considering that she was underage back then
            Gallery

Comment

Working...
            X