Pink Guy is suckish

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pink Guy is suckish

This thread is about the song Nickelodeon Girls and the newly released music video by TVFilthyFrank. Perhaps you were wondering why on every Nick comment section there is talk of "bringing the b*tches back" & watching tv with ones genitals in hand. Well, you can thank a severely disturbed young man who trapes around in public wearing a pink bodysuit. Not only does the man put out some of the worst music I have ever heard, but Pink Guy appears to be under a complete misapprehension about Nick shows in general and specifically Dan Schneider shows.

If I were to take it at face value, Nickelodeon Girls is a symptom of withdrawals caused by the removal of TeenNick shows that skewed older in demographics. You can only assume this really about sexualizing teenagers on kids programming, even though he claims they are 20's and 30's. While LazyTown had the Lil Jon mashup, in this case their is no editing or manipulation. He just made it for real as a guy obsessed with Jennette McCurdy, Ariana Grande, and I think anybody that has boobs. But the song implies that Danny boy is making shows just for creeps like him (ahem...i dont like jennette she's a horseface). Anyway the point Nickelodeon tv shows is to entertain kids and maybe get some laughs from the older viewers as well. That run of "fire b*tchs" was only made possible after the actresses performed on earlier shows THAT HAD PREETEENS! Vicoria Justice, Jennette McCurdy, Miranda Cosgrove, Jamie Spears, Amanda Bynes, among others all started as children on these shows. It was just a coincidence that you got all these blossoming teens rolling out at the same time. Really Pink Guy and the like are just crying because they were spoiled for many years.

The worst part of all is reducing these fine shows to the equivalent of being smut material. I have many opinions about this. Here's the video:

Re: Pink Guy is suckish

I love Filthy Frank and I loved this upload too ;)
    Don't overthink it or take it too seriously, it's just parody after all.

Comment

Pink Guy is suckish

i can not stand pink guy or filthy frank at all nowadays (some old uploads were good when they were humorous parodies of real life things) but i think you are taking this a little bit too seriously.

Comment

Originally posted by posters
        Don't overthink....take too seriously...just parody

No, this isn't clever parody or in any way normal. It is an affront to the fans and a crass insult to the starlets. Pink Guy may appear to be satirizing certain Nick viewers, but I think that's his cover. Likely he really believes the lyrics of Nickelodeon Girls and is ignorant about the programs because he only uses them for fondling. Isn't this the same cancer that ventures onto GetLazy and boldly announces itself? An admin is quick to draw his weapon when it comes to LazyTown, but less so when it comes to shows that are only acquaintances. Not moi, I oppose the deviancy in all forms, as a harmless leukoplakia:

Click image for larger version

Name:	leukoplakia.png
Views:	1
Size:	118.8 KB
ID:	149621

Dude brought up Lizzie even though she's a Disney Girl. No doubt a deranged Miley fan as well. For gosh sake, Lizzie McGuire is tight! Where was this guy during the Duff/Lohan wars? And who's side was he even on? Probably too busy recording MTV so he could rip them off in ten years. Of course Frank added weed & liquor into the mix, because the brilliant concept of putting Ariana Grande into a coma wasn't shouting LOSER loud enough. Riggghhht, Amanda Bynes is the crazy one.

I'm curious if he knows what went down in The Girls' Room; or understands the idiosyncratic nature of the one and only Michael Barret. Hey bra, what is bettter: Creddie or Seddie? Oh right, them girls only be good for giving action. Perhaps the esteemed Pink Guy is aware of those abusive Hollywood talent agents & simply chose to write the song anyway. Someone call Marty Weiss and have him claim high art. "Parody".

Comment

I use to like Frank. But now IDK What he is now. Course the only vids I liked was. Bad Internet Rappers and The one about Weeaboos. Could not really get into the rest of his stuff

Comment

Originally posted by UnLearnEd View Post
            No, this isn't clever parody or in any way normal. It is an affront to the fans and a crass insult to the starlets. Pink Guy may appear to be satirizing certain Nick viewers, but I think that's his cover. Likely he really believes the lyrics of Nickelodeon Girls and is ignorant about the programs because he only uses them for fondling. Isn't this the same cancer that ventures onto GetLazy and boldly announces itself? An admin is quick to draw his weapon when it comes to LazyTown, but less so when it comes to shows that are only acquaintances. Not moi, I oppose the deviancy in all forms, as a harmless leukoplakia:

Dude brought up Lizzie even though she's a Disney Girl. No doubt a deranged Miley fan as well. For gosh sake, Lizzie McGuire is tight! Where was this guy during the Duff/Lohan wars? And who's side was he even on? Probably too busy recording MTV so he could rip them off in ten years. Of course Frank added weed & liquor into the mix, because the brilliant concept of putting Ariana Grande into a coma wasn't shouting LOSER loud enough. Riggghhht, Amanda Bynes is the crazy one.

I'm curious if he knows what went down in The Girls' Room; or understands the idiosyncratic nature of the one and only Michael Barret. Hey bra, what is bettter: Creddie or Seddie? Oh right, them girls only be good for giving action. Perhaps the esteemed Pink Guy is aware of those abusive Hollywood talent agents & simply chose to write the song anyway. Someone call Marty Weiss and have him claim high art. "Parody".
            He is doing his job pretty well I guess, because you're pretty triggered lol. The entire character and subcharacters of Filthy Frank are exactly that; characters. His videos are intentionally inflammatory and crass and rude and degenerate. It's true that if someone came in to GL and started posting the same things, I would get triggered too and would probably ban them. That's just due to the relationship that I have with LazyTown, and it's not the same one that I have with Dan Schneider shows. I understand why you have a problem with the video, satire or not, but it really is just satire.

Comment

UnLearnEd has a point about Nickelodeon because TV in general is starting to get less and less kid-appropriate. Filthy Frank is not at all appropriate for a "children's" network like Nickelodeon; all you have to do is see just one of his videos to know that. Sure, Nickelodeon is a popular TV giant, but just because they CAN use popular memes doesn't mean they SHOULD.

Comment

After what I've been seeing on TV all day, I think I'll refrain from clicking on a thumbnail with blood in it.
                Getur einhver annar verið Glanni ? það bara passar ekki
                Stefan Karl Stefansson, það er enginn eins og þú!

Comment

I wonder what she watched on tv. Hey, felt that it was important we killed off the the idea Nickelodeon was doing something wrong. They never partnered with this guy or in any way supported this. Frankly, I think they learned their lesson about YT memes after hiring Fred and burning a ton of money on all those awful tv eps & movies. Dan Schneider's shows have plenty of double-entendres and edgy jokes to satisfy even the most warped adult fans. Admittedly, some of the Henry Danger shows can be mediocre comedy but that's not even the subject of complaint. Pink Guy specifically addresses the show Game Shakers as wack with kids looking 13 and under. The implication here is a grave of sin committed by Dan, therefore he must repent and bring older girls back. Which ones I don't know. But as I said earlier, the precedent for Schneider is to start with kids and let the shows and actresses grow together. Two years ago when Game Shakers started true the girls were 13, but this year they both turn 15. You don't have to be a genius to see in more recent episodes the girls maturing and starting to become more of what could "jokingly" be referred to as fire b*tches. I won't delve into Cree/Babe because she can clearly hold her own with a coolness to rival Tori Vega style acting. However, Madisyn/Kenzie is a perfect example of what I am talking about. First episode she looks like a mouse-face, little Tina Fey. Yet over the course of production she has grown, developed and now even begun to change her wardrobe:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Kenzie_1.png
Size:	3.52 MB
ID:	149624 Click image for larger version

Name:	Kenzie_2.png
Size:	3.52 MB
ID:	149625

Don't know what more evidence I can give then growing boobs, leather pants, and fishnet stockings. Feel stupid for even having to point it out but the entire point of the song Nickelodeon Girls is based on a lie. He's asking to bring back some washed up, now twenty-four years olds whilst Schneider is offering us fresh girls and (shutter) fresh programming. I know it's hard to believe. Maybe just take ur hand out of pants and watch the show.

Comment

Working...
                  X