Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone down for a Lazytown April Fools Day prank?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone down for a Lazytown April Fools Day prank?

Just wondering if anyone was interested. Thought it would be fun. I was thinking if making fake posts of a fifth Lazytown season being confirmed, but anyone is free to add recommendations!

Edit: An Explainer

I can't do the video in time. After I made that post, I was suddenly swamped with schoolwork because midterms were coming up, and the energy needed to make it just wasn't there. I am truly sorry for not fulfilling my part, if we were even still going through with it or not. If I posted the video as is, it would be for nothing as a low-quality video for an April fools day prank is practically worthless. I hope you guys understand.

Re: Anyone down for a Lazytown April Fools Day prank?

Lol well announcing it like this certainly makes it harder to fool people :p

Comment

Anyone down for a Lazytown April Fools Day prank?

yeah, now I'll know it's ALL a hoax.

Comment

Lol, I kinda wanted the GetLazy community to see it. This isn't exactly the most popular fourm, and the plan was for the bigger Lazytown channels to have a mass pranking spree, fooling anyone who isn't on GetLazy.

Comment

Originally posted by Random_User View Post
          This isn't exactly the most popular fourm, and the plan was for the bigger Lazytown channels to have a mass pranking spree, fooling anyone who isn't on GetLazy.
          Ehh, I think you got something wrong.
          GetLazy.net most certainly is the most popular LazyTown forum out there, and, to be fair, it's probably the only lasting LazyTown community on the webs.
          Since you're talking about "channels", I assume you mean YouTube - right?
          Yeah, I wouldn't bet on those guys giving any sort of reaction to a hoax like this. Most of the WANO-memers on there probably doesn't even know the show isn't airing anymore. Let alone the fact that there are different seasons..
          I'm as sneaky as can be. None's sneakier than me.

Comment

I didn't mean unpopular, I meant that the average joe wouldn't even know this fourm even existed, unlike something like reddit or 4chan. I did mean youtube channels, and if they were fans of the show, then they probably know about this site. But you're probably right. Any other suggestions?

Comment

Magnus went through a bitter breakup with his girlfriend. During a subsequent bout of depression, Maggie optioned the LazyTown property to some investors in Japan. They have drawn up plans for a chain of LazyTown themed restaurants with loli undertones. Construction begins next month.

Comment

Originally posted by UnLearnEd View Post
                Magnus went through a bitter breakup with his girlfriend. During a subsequent bout of depression, Maggie optioned the LazyTown property to some investors in Japan. They have drawn up plans for a chain of LazyTown themed restaurants with loli undertones. Construction begins next month.
                lol...that's a good one
                Gallery

Comment

Originally posted by UnLearnEd View Post
                  Not meaning to be amnkyinh but it's actually fiancée.

Comment

Originally posted by LAJMS123 View Post
                    Not meaning to be amnkyinh [sic] but it's actually fiancée.

Comment

Originally posted by LAJMS123 View Post
                      Not meaning to be amnkyinh but it's actually fiancée.
                      That makes it even better. Someone needs to make a fake news article stat.

Comment

Doing it right now. It's BuzzFeed.

Comment

Done. Click image for larger version

Name:	buzzfeed.png
Views:	3
Size:	165.4 KB
ID:	149616

- - - Updated - - -

Done. Here it is:

Click image for larger version

ID:	149617

- - - Updated - - -

Done. Here it is:

Click image for larger version

ID:	149618

Comment

Is there a link? And you should probably make it longer and add pictures to make it more convincing.

Comment

Originally posted by puppylover416 View Post
                              Done. [ATTACH=CONFIG]6956[/ATTACH]
                              This is some low quality bait.
                              Anyone with just a tiny bit of BuzzFeed knowledge will know that the site doesn't use a "comic sans jizz font" for their articles.
                              And even those without that basic BuzzFeed knowledge (myself included) can clearly see it was posted in freaking Aug 2015!
                              Funnily enough that's the time I joined this forum, and I can for sure vouch that this "prank" was not out at that time...

Here's a link to the article that PuppySpam edited: https://www.buzzfeed.com/lindsayn8/2...ith-booze-e258

Oh, and you entirely missed the probably funniest part from UnLearnEd's post, regarding the loli undertones.
                              This almost triggers me more than your photoshop'd image.. >.<
                              I'm as sneaky as can be. None's sneakier than me.

Comment

Working...
                              X