The possibly of interviewing Jodi Eichelberger

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The possibly of interviewing Jodi Eichelberger

Of course, we've all seen interviews of Mangús, of Julliana, of Chloe, and of Stefán. But what about the puppeteers? As far as I know, we have yet to interview ANY of them.

I am curious to see if Jodi would like to be interviewed. Like, what was the transition between Season 2 and LT Extra was? It may not be Magnús but it would be the life of LazyTown from a different perspective.

Re: The possibly of interviewing Jodi Eichenburg(?)

I asked him for an interview a few months ago, but did not receive a response. I will try again at some point.
    In the meantime, there is an interview with him here here.

Additionally, there are other interviews with the puppeteers here, here, and here :p

Comment

Originally posted by Stingy View Post
      I asked him for an interview a few months ago, but did not receive a response. I will try again at some point.
      In the meantime, there is an interview with him here here.

Additionally, there are other interviews with the puppeteers here, here, and here :p
      Member Stingy, who haven't you tried to interview? :p I don't know, maybe he'll respond if we spam 'em! I have so many questions about why the puppets were redesigned three times!

Comment

Re: The possibly of interviewing Jodi Eichelberger

Originally posted by ibmpcdos5 View Post
        I have so many questions about why the puppets were redesigned three times!
        That's a good question, though maybe one that is more appropriate for Guðmundur Þór Kárason. I've asked him for an interview as well, twice actually, but did not get a response. I think it would be rude to keep bothering him, so that one might need to be shelved for now.

Comment

Originally posted by ibmpcdos5 View Post
          I have so many questions about why the puppets were redesigned three times!
          That's a good question, though maybe one that is more appropriate for Guðmundur Þór Kárason. I've asked him for an interview as well, twice actually, but did not get a response. I think it would be rude to keep bothering him, so that one might need to be shelved for now.
          True, Imma email him, maybe he'll respond. I think he'll get annoyed with my stuttering quickly tho xD.

Comment

I've asked him for an interview as well, twice actually, but did not get a response. I think it would be rude to keep bothering him, so that one might need to be shelved for now.
            Gummi is definitely right in the top three of people we should interview, just a tiny bit below Stefan and Magnus.
            If you've only tried two times, a third time wouldn't be the end of the world. Maybe the last couple of emails didn't reach out to him?
            I would say that until you've gotten a clear "No", you're simply just a dedicated fan.

Since you're going to Iceland soon, why not pop past his company The White House (HvitaHusid)?
            He may not be at the exact address, but at least you can get some of his closer friends to forward the message to him.
            I'm sure that if you mention all of the previous interviews you've conducted, he'll be a bit more interested in stepping forward.

Here's what I could find:
            https://www.facebook.com/hvitahusid.is/about/
            http://www.hvitahusid.is/is/um-okkur/
            I'm as sneaky as can be. None's sneakier than me.

Comment

Originally posted by Fox View Post
              Maybe the last couple of emails didn't reach out to him?
              We live in a world where you can tell ;)

Since you're going to Iceland soon, why not pop past his company The White House (HvitaHusid)?
              He may not be at the exact address, but at least you can get some of his closer friends to forward the message to him.
              I'm not against the idea. I'll be in the area at least once during my visit I'm sure, so I'll have to think about it. There's a fine line though between persistent and being intrusive.

Comment

The possibly of interviewing Jodi Eichelberger

If you like. I can try. What's his email? Where do you get cast and crews' emails from, member Stingy? And I know Magnús, so maybe I can get him to do an interview for us.

Comment

I found a link to an interview with Jodi Eichelberger, redirected from lazytownpoint.com:

http://www.cosmiklaila.com/JodiInt15.html

Comment

[QUOTE=Stingy;91483]
                    Maybe the last couple of emails didn't reach out to him?
                    We live in a world where you can tell ;)

Since you're going to Iceland soon, why not pop past his company The White House
                    TAKE ME WITH YOUUUUU

Comment

I've always hated that new feature.
                      Luckily there are plugins...

I'll be in the area at least once during my visit I'm sure, so I'll have to think about it. There's a fine line though between persistent and being intrusive.
                      And you are neither of those things.
                      Look at it this way; You're a fan of a show which Gummi was heavily involved in. That means you share at least a bit of interest in what he's doing.
                      If you're in the area anyways, why not check out his studios and hopefully get to speak to him in person.

If you're traveling all the way to Iceland, just to try to convince him to do an interview, you're very intrusive. However, that's not the case at all...
                      Try to see if you can meet him and talk to him, and say straight out that you're a big fan of the show.
                      As the conversation then evolves, it'll become totally normal to just slip in the request for an interview. And hey, worst case scenario he says no!
                      I'm as sneaky as can be. None's sneakier than me.

Comment

Jodi Eichelberger was already interviewed once, so maybe you could find information from this link if you're not able to contact him:

http://www.cosmiklaila.com/JodiInt15.html

Comment

Working...
                        X