How do I join the wiki?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I join the wiki?

I went to the GetLazy wiki and there's a login button but no registration option. How do I join? I don't like having my wiki name as my IP address.

Re: How do I join the wiki?

The ability for regular users to edit the wiki has been disabled, because of previous abuse.
    You need to be manually added by an admin.
    I'm as sneaky as can be. None's sneakier than me.

Comment

Originally posted by craig View Post
      I went to the GetLazy wiki and there's a login button but no registration option. How do I join? I don't like having my wiki name as my IP address.
      I looked at the "Recent changes" section of the wiki and it said Pinky created a user account for you. I'm glad you can help with the wiki now!

When I first joined the wiki in November, there was a lot of vandalism, as Fox said. I, along with other users, helped restore the pages. Eventually, because of how chaotic it became, the administrators made it harder to create an account on the wiki to prevent vandals from getting in. Also, the vandals' accounts were permanently blocked. Now, there are no more vandals, and we don't have to spend time reverting their edits. However, there might be some leftover vandalism content that hasn't yet been detected, so if you find something that is inappropriate, feel free to remove it. :)

Comment

Originally posted by DRB319 View Post
        I looked at the "Recent changes" section of the wiki and it said Pinky created a user account for you. I'm glad you can help with the wiki now!

When I first joined the wiki in November, there was a lot of vandalism, as Fox said. I, along with other users, helped restore the pages. Eventually, because of how chaotic it became, the administrators made it harder to create an account on the wiki to prevent vandals from getting in. Also, the vandals' accounts were permanently blocked. Now, there are no more vandals, and we don't have to spend time reverting their edits. However, there might be some leftover vandalism content that hasn't yet been detected, so if you find something that is inappropriate, feel free to remove it. :)
        Yay! I got a private message, giving me a username and password. I am going to log in now!

- - - Updated - - -

I just logged on, and went on to some pages and they all look like this.
        Click image for larger version

Name:	wiki.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	7.5 KB
ID:	149597

The tabs are there and won't open. They open on mobile, but not on PC. Why is it doing that?

- - - Updated - - -

Wait, it fixed.

- - - Updated - - -

Wait, it's still doing this on the episode pages.

Comment

Pinky created a user account for you.
          We all love "Pinky" around here.. :xd:

Click image for larger version

Name:	pinky.gif
Views:	1
Size:	7.9 KB
ID:	149598
          I'm as sneaky as can be. None's sneakier than me.

Comment

Originally posted by craig View Post
            Yay! I got a private message, giving me a username and password. I am going to log in now!

- - - Updated - - -

I just logged on, and went on to some pages and they all look like this.
            [ATTACH=CONFIG]6887[/ATTACH]

The tabs are there and won't open. They open on mobile, but not on PC. Why is it doing that?

- - - Updated - - -

Wait, it fixed.

- - - Updated - - -

Wait, it's still doing this on the episode pages.
            I think it's because there's no information in those categories on the page. A page looks like that when it's entirely blank, and some of the episode pages don't have all the information they need.

Comment

Working...
            X