New series petition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New series petition

I want more LazyTown and so do lots of fans! I was searching the internet and I found a petition but I don't think many people know it exists. It needs to reach 100 signatures for the letter to be sent. I've signed it and decided it was a good idea to put it here. If you want a new series too you should sign!
    Here's the link: https://www.change.org/p/magnus-brin...another-season

Re: New series petition

I have a feeling that due to the We are Number One and recent LazyTown memes, there will be a new season in 2018 as Stefan said that he wouldn't be working for a year. I can't donate unfortunately, but I'll watch Season 5 if there is one.

Comment

Originally posted by PKMNMasterClara View Post
      I have a feeling that due to the We are Number One and recent LazyTown memes, there will be a new season in 2018 as Stefan said that he wouldn't be working for a year. I can't donate unfortunately, but I'll watch Season 5 if there is one.
      It's not a donation, you just write a name and press sign. There's an option to donate but you can just click no.:)

Comment

I signed the petition and I would love to see LazyTown get revived!

Comment

I would also look forward if it goes somehow with Lazy Town. But without Magnus as Sportacus it will not be the same.

Comment

Oh, Then I'll do it no, Craig.

DRB319, Same!

If Magnus doesn't play as Sportacus this season unlike last season, then let's hope for more sugar meltdowns. If he is...

Every LazyTown fan is probably gonna scream with joy.

As long as Stefan is there aswell with Magnus once again and Chloe/whoever will play as Stephanie, it's going to be the best season ever of LazyTown. (Well, under Season 4's Robbie's Dream Team)

Comment

Originally posted by PKMNMasterClara View Post
              If Magnus doesn't play as Sportacus this season unlike last season, then let's hope for more sugar meltdowns. If he is...

Every LazyTown fan is probably gonna scream with joy.

As long as Stefan is there aswell with Magnus once again and Chloe/whoever will play as Stephanie, it's going to be the best season ever of LazyTown. (Well, under Season 4's Robbie's Dream Team)
              You're right; I didn't think of who would be playing the characters. Stephanie has already been played by Shelby Young (unaired pilot episode), Julianna Rose Mauriello (Seasons 1 and 2 and LazyTown Extra), and Chloe Lang (Seasons 3 and 4). Those three people are probably a little too old to be Stephanie now, and Stefan Karl just had a cancer surgery, so he might not be able to return for a year. I'm hoping for the same puppeteers, but I'm not sure if they can return to the show.

If they can't have the same cast as before, then maybe they could make an animated series of LazyTown. That's something I would like to see. it's stepher time

Comment

That's why I want it to happen in 2018. Because by then, I think that Stefan will be better, since it has been over a year, right?

Comment

Maybe I will help you with the animated series. We have plans for a prequel and that could result... Only say me if you like the idea and I get all the posible

Comment

Honestly, at this point we don't even know if Stefan is going to be alive to do an animated series(With his cancer back). We shouldn't put any pressure on the cast to do anything atm given this is such an uncertain time.

Comment

I would like the new series to be in the 2020s with more live action. (If Stefán Karl dies we could have Robbie acted by a puppet.) We should meet Sportacus 9 and Jives, and have Robbie Rotten steal Sportacus' spare outfit again. These are just some ideas. I have more like:
                      * Race to orbit Earth in a limited time, basically a repeat of LazyTown Extra
                      * Show location of LazyTown on Earth
                      * Show migration path of Stephanie to LazyTown
                      * Intro is a mashup of the Season 1-2, Extra/Action Time and Season 3-4 intros
                      A new series would be really cool in my opinion. Let's hope it happens.

Comment

Originally posted by xXx_LI_xXx View Post
                        we could have Robbie acted by a puppet.
                        Bring back the old Wit Puppets, those poor souls need some fresh air ;)

Comment

Yeah, animation seems to be the best option at this point. With animation, they could stop changing actresses for Stephanie, allow Stefan to participate fully, and maybe feature the puppet characters doing more physical stuff.

Comment

I completely agree with the idea of an animates series. I remember a tweet of an account about LT in latin spanish, promising season 5, cook show and movie (I do not remember the date of the tweet)

Comment

I oubt a new season or show is even possible with a lack of robbie rotten and al

Comment

Working...
                              X