What is your favourite LazyTown song?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is your favourite LazyTown song?

Mine is 'Wake Up'. What's yours and why?

What is your favourite LazyTown song?

huh... this is a hard one... i listen to so many LazyTown songs i can't really pick one!

But probably The Greatest Genie,Bing Bang and No One's Lazy in LazyTown (I could not pick just one!),

Comment

Re: What is your favourite LazyTown song?

I have several favorite LazyTown songs, and some of them are Bing Bang, Wake Up, We Will Be Friends, the Mine Song, and Gizmo Guy. All of the LazyTown songs are really catchy; it's hard for me to pick my most favorite. IT'S STEPHER TIME

I like those songs because they're some of the catchiest LazyTown songs.

Comment

this phenomenon again....looks like season 3 & 4 with all the song highlights never happened lol...is it all about the fake Stephanie?...who knows
        Gallery

Comment

There are so many nice and great songs from all Lazy Town seasons that it's hard to choose a favorite song.

Comment

I'm gonna say You Are a Pirate and I don't think I'll ever find a LazyTown song I like more, though there are many worthy contenders. It was the first thing from LazyTown I heard, many years ago, before I even knew what the show was about. I loved it from the start, though I usually tend to enjoy pirate stuff. Then when We Are Number One became a thing I somehow made the connection between them and started listening to both regularly, which eventually lead to me becoming interested in the series itself and watching it!

I like Robbie's songs the best in general, because villain songs are usually more memorable and Stefán Karl is such an awesome singer. <3 The only ones I've found mediocre so far are Time to Start the Show and Life Will Be so Wonderful. I haven't heard literally every song yet, but out of the others, I'd say No One's Lazy in LazyTown, Bing Bang (especially the full version), Go Step Go, Go for It, The Mine Song, I Am a Prince and Gizmo Guy, though I prefer the Latibær version. You Are a Pirate was instant love, but many of the others have grown on me over time. Most of the songs also work very well for re-playing.

Comment

I would say... Fortune Teller. The chorus (as Robbie in this song would describe it) is "magical and beautiful."
              Or maybe The World Goes Round and Round, or the Spooky Song. There's so many good songs; it's hard to choose!

Comment

Man on a Mission. The song was catchy, the video was awesome. Bessie has a surprisingly good singing voice.

Comment

Originally posted by Sportscandy View Post
                  Man on a Mission. The song was catchy, the video was awesome. Bessie has a surprisingly good singing voice.
                  "Man on a Mission" sounds too oldskool to me but taste differs...I like Steph's outfit though
                  Gallery

Comment

My favorite Lazytown song is "Master of Disguise"...of course

Comment

Woof Woof Woof. Performed by Robbie, I love dogs.

Comment

VERSTI FANTUR AND NENNI NISKI AND ANY SONG PEFORMED BY ROBBIE

Comment

My all time favorite LazyTown song is Step By Step, closely followed by Friend For Life.

Comment

Working...
                          X