Swedish epsiode

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Swedish epsiode

If someone was able to find Sleepless in LazyTown in Swedish I would really appreciate it!

Re: Collecting foreign dubs

Originally posted by Rotten Robot Hound View Post
    If someone was able to find Sleepless in LazyTown in Swedish I would really appreciate it!
    I've been searching around for the episode, but unfortunately I couldn't find it.
    All I found were:
    Sportacus who?, Prince Stingy, Robbie's Greatest Misses, & Dancing Duel.

Since this thread is about the dubs, I think it would be nice if you could type out the Swedish names of these episodes for the episode list.
    I made this small render for you:

I'm as sneaky as can be. None's sneakier than me.

Comment

[video]

Comment

That is absolutely amazing Bädo! And in such a high quality as well.
        You definitely have the right sources.. :icon_lol:

Comment

Originally posted by Bädo Innos View Post
          [video]
          Oh my god, I didn't expect anyone to actually reply!!! Thank you SO MUCH, that's awesome!!!!! <3

Originally posted by Fox View Post
          I've been searching around for the episode, but unfortunately I couldn't find it.
          All I found were:
          Sportacus who?, Prince Stingy, Robbie's Greatest Misses, & Dancing Duel.

Since this thread is about the dubs, I think it would be nice if you could type out the Swedish names of these episodes for the episode list.
          Thanks for the trouble, but I'm not sure I understand what you mean … Is there a list I could add them to or something?
          Anyway, the titles are:
          "Sportacus, vem då?"
          "Prins Stingy"
          "Robbies största misstag"
          "Dansduellen"

I recently edited the wiki to fix spelling errors in the Swedish titles on the DVD page and added the Swedish title of Sportacus Who (which was missing), so they should all be correct now. But I don't know any way to find out the names of episodes that haven't been released on DVD here.

Comment

Is there a list I could add them to or something?
            Ultimately it's the goal to have this table filled to the brim with correct data:
            http://www.getlazy.net/languages/swedish/view.php
            Unfortunately ordinary members cannot add to this table, but if information regarding it is posted, the right person will eventually add it.

I don't know any way to find out the names of episodes that haven't been released on DVD here.
            This have always been a problem, and the only way to figure out the names, is by watching the episodes and listening closely in the intros.
            They used to air LazyTown in all of Europe on the channel Boomerang, but they stopped about a year ago. That's where I got the Danish S4 names from.
            If they begin to air it again here in Scandinavia, I'll definitely give a shout. Until then it's just about keeping eyes and ears open.

Comment

Originally posted by Fox View Post
              This have always been a problem, and the only way to figure out the names, is by watching the episodes and listening closely in the intros.
              They used to air LazyTown in all of Europe on the channel Boomerang, but they stopped about a year ago. That's where I got the Danish S4 names from.
              If they begin to air it again here in Scandinavia, I'll definitely give a shout. Until then it's just about keeping eyes and ears open.
              Oh, okay. When I was looking for information to update the wiki I came across a page saying the Swedish DVDs were sold out, so there's no way I can get a hold of and watch all of them … But I actually did find a site that has uploaded every episode from the first season dubbed in Swedish! I can provide a link if anyone wants, but there were a lot of pop-up windows. The titles were mostly the same as on the DVD page, with a few minor differences. Here they are (I excluded the ones that are already on the list):

1. Welcome to LazyTown - Välkommen till LazyTown
              2. Defeeted - Fotfel
              3. Sports Day - Sportdagen
              4. The Great Crystal Caper - Den stora kristalljakten
              5. Sleepless in LazyTown - Sömnlös i LazyTown
              6. Swiped Sweets - Tårttjuven
              7. Hero for a Day - Hjälte för en dag
              8. Sportafake - Sportafalsk
              9. Happy Brush Day - Borstardagen
              10. Lazy Scouts - Slapparscouter
              11. Dr. Rottenstein - Doktor Ruttenberg
              12. Rottenbeard - Ruttenskägg
              13. Cry Dinosaur - Ropa dinosaurie
              14. My Treehouse - Min trädkoja
              15. The Laziest Town - Den lataste staden
              16. Dear Diary - Kära dagbok
              17. Zap It! - Zappa!
              18. Record's Day - Rekorddagen
              20. PixelsPix - PixelsPix (not sure whether there's a difference in spelling but it sounds just the same as in English)
              21. Play Day - Lekdan
              22. Remote Control - Fjärrkontroll
              24. Soccer Sucker - Bollroboten
              25. Miss Roberta - Fru Roberta
              26. LazyTown's New Superhero - LazyTowns nya superhjälte
              27. Secret Agent Zero - Hemlig agent noll
              28. LazyTown's Greatest Hits - LazyTowns största hits
              29. LazyTown's Surprise Santa - LazyTowns oväntade jultomte
              31. Sports Candy Festival - Sportgodisfestivalen
              33. Ziggy's Alien - Ziggys utomjording
              34. Sportacus on the Move! - Sportacus i farten!

Comment

Oh, okay. When I was looking for information to update the wiki I came across a page saying the Swedish DVDs were sold out, so there's no way I can get a hold of and watch all of them … But I actually did find a site that has uploaded every episode from the first season dubbed in Swedish! I can provide a link if anyone wants, but there were a lot of pop-up windows. The titles were mostly the same as on the DVD page, with a few minor differences. Here they are (I excluded the ones that are already on the list):
                Send me link please

Comment

Originally posted by Bädo Innos View Post
                  Send me link please
                  I messaged you.

Comment

Oh, okay. When I was looking for information to update the wiki I came across a page saying the Swedish DVDs were sold out, so there's no way I can get a hold of and watch all of them … But I actually did find a site that has uploaded every episode from the first season dubbed in Swedish! I can provide a link if anyone wants, but there were a lot of pop-up windows. The titles were mostly the same as on the DVD page, with a few minor differences. Here they are (I excluded the ones that are already on the list): ...
                    Thanks for the titltes of the episodes.
                    It's added here: http://www.getlazy.net/languages/swedish/view.php
                    Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Re: Swedish epsiode

Long time no see thread … I was wondering if maybe one of you guys could help me out? I'm trying to find season 3 episodes in Swedish and this list (http://www.getlazy.net/languages/swedish/view.php) says you have all of them available. But all I can find online is the Swedish dub's versions of Summer Is the Season and Never Say Never. I would love to get access to at least three full episodes: The First Day of Summer, Little Pink Riding Hood and Breakfast at Stephanie's. I also want to see the Swedish versions of the rest of the season 3 songs. If any of you happen to have information on this, please give it to me. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                      X