Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you think there will be another LazyTown Live Performance this year?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you think there will be another LazyTown Live Performance this year?

I never been to one because I became a LazyTown fan last year, but I'm still wondering if one will be here this year somewhere like last year. It hasn't been announced yet if there's going to be one this year, but do you think due to the success of We are Number One and some other LazyTown memes, that there will be another LazyTown play this year? And maybe Stefan will be in it, even though he has cancer?

Re: Do you think there will be another LazyTown Live Performance this year?

Originally posted by PKMNMasterClara View Post
    I never been to one because I became a LazyTown fan last year, but I'm still wondering if one will be here this year somewhere like last year. It hasn't been announced yet if there's going to be one this year, but do you think due to the success of We are Number One and some other LazyTown memes, that there will be another LazyTown play this year? And maybe Stefan will be in it, even though he has cancer?
    There was one last year, starring some Welsh acrobat as Sportacus, I have seen it, it was weird, it was a U.K. Tour. I dunno if they'll do it again

Comment

Originally posted by LAJMS123 View Post
      I have seen it, it was weird
      why was it weird ?
      Gallery

Comment

It was very un-LazyTown because none of the cast were there and it seemed as though the spirit of it was missing. The acting was alrightz but the girl that played Stephanie's voice was about 2 octaves too high.

Comment

The cast might be different and closer, and who knows?!

Comment

Originally posted by LAJMS123 View Post
            There was one last year, it was weird
            I liked it :) and the guy who played Robbie was incredibly good.
            Getur einhver annar verið Glanni ? það bara passar ekki
            Stefan Karl Stefansson, það er enginn eins og þú!

Comment

Do you think there will be another LazyTown Live Performance this year?

Yes. He was good. I loved him!

Comment

sportacus em londrina

Queria assistir outro show de lazy town aqui no brasil, no parana, em londrina

I wanted to watch another lazy town show here in Brazil, in Paraná, in london

Comment

Re: sportacus em londrina

I'm glad you're not the only one... It's been a few years now. I don't wanna say this, but I think that 2016 one will be the last official live show we get, especially with Stefan Karl's death in 2018 :(

But again....

Never say never.

Comment

Working...
                  X