The time 8:08

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The time 8:08

Sportacus goes to bed at that time. I don't know about you but that's way too early for me, but that's not the point. It can sometimes happen that this 808 is an important or not so important time or number in your normal daily activities, expected or on purpose or not, and it reminds you of Sportacus. For me it's that I take the bus a few times a week and it departs exactly at 8:08, although in the morning. I keep thinking of Sportacus everytime I take the bus and I find myself saying "it's 8:08, time to go take the bus" *my index finger in the air* , people looking at me and they have no clue :)
    Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Re: The time 8:08

I love that :icon_e_biggrin:

I wish 808 was part of my daily life, I've looked at my watch at exactly that time sometimes, but that's about it.
    Getur einhver annar verið Glanni ? það bara passar ekki
    Stefan Karl Stefansson, það er enginn eins og þú!

Comment

My close friends have known about 8:08 for awhile, so there are always jokes about it. If we are out in the evening and I notice that it is almost or exactly 8:08, I'll say something like, "Ah shit guys, I'm going to have to head out soon." The'll say, "What? Why?" "It's almost 8:08, so I need to go to bed." They'll do something similar as well if they notice before I do. Like if it's just a little past 8:08 like 8:09 or 8:10, they'll say, "Oh no member Stingy! It's past your bedtime!"

There was a period of time about a year ago where I worked at 5am, so I actually did often go to bed at around 8:08. If I was in bed and noticed, I would laugh and think, "Oh my god, I can't believe that I'm actually going to bed at 8:08!"

Comment

The time 8:08

A few weeks ago I wanted to go to bed early, and when my dad was putting me to bed (I'm 11, I can still be put to bed by my dad.) and I looked at my alarm clock and it was 8:08 and I said to my dad, "Dad, it's 8:08! I'm finally going to bed on time!"

Comment

They say get 8 hours of sleep!
          Does he get up at 4 am?

Comment

Originally posted by Mickey2001 View Post
            They say get 8 hours of sleep!
            Does he get up at 4 am?
            Sportacus strikes me as more of a 9-and-a-half kind of guy. I'd say 5:30. Well, 5:38.

Comment

We know that in Defeeted he wakes up at sunrise, when the rooster crows. But does he own a pet rooster or does a land-based rooster's sound carry up there?

Comment

The last time I went to sleep at 8:08 I woke up and it was 8:08, then I went back to sleep and I woke up and it was 8:08...if I go back to sleep, when I wake up will it be 8:08?

Comment

I can't usually go to bed this early unless I'm super tired, but recently I actually did manage to fall asleep at around 8:08 … I ended up sleeping for 12 hours, it was great xD

Comment

Originally posted by Stingy View Post
                    Sportacus strikes me as more of a 9-and-a-half kind of guy. I'd say 5:30. Well, 5:38.
                    When I sleep more than 8 hours i feel more tired when i wake up

Comment

Working...
                    X