Stefan as Robbie Rotten in Live Shows

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stefan as Robbie Rotten in Live Shows

A total of 7 live shows in this video, and this is what I have collected. Robbie was not there at the 2005 Live Shows with Magnus and Julianna (Sportacus and Stephanie), and that was probably the only change for him to do a live show with Magnus. I could not find other info on that. Also Stefan did the role of the Grinch between 2008 and 2011, so that is why he did not do much live shows in that period of time.. maybe?

Wallmart, Mississauga, 2006
    Bird Land, 2008
    Sesame Street, Langhorne PA, 2009
    Latibaer Iceland, 2012
    Latibaer Iceland, 2013
    Sesame Street, Langhorne PA, 2014
    Latibaer Iceland, 2014

--video--

I'm not sure about the Walmart performance because I had 2007 written down, from years ago. But according to this magazine it was in 2006, although Robbie wasn't mentioned anywhere..

Click image for larger versionName:	Image4.jpgViews:	1Size:	677.7 KBID:	153123
    Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Re: Stefan as Robbie Rotten in Live Shows

I saw this video RIGHT when it came out, and I thought it was VERY interesting. I have seen those clips from Sesame Place, but those AEventyri Latibaer images, I have never EVER seen them before. Thank's for uploading this video!

Comment

Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

I love all the BTS of LT and quirky videos like this.

Comment

Working...
        X