Lazy Town Badge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lazy Town Badge

Hi. I have a quick question for everyone. When I was younger I remember having a Sportacus badge that flashed when you pressed it. I've been looking all over my house to find it and so far I have found nothing. I was wondering if anyone else had one. I've been looking on the internet everywhere for it. I'm pretty Sure I got it from Lazy Town Live.

Thanks.

Re: Lazy Town Badge

Hmmm I'm not familiar with that particular toy.

Comment

Sorry never seen one before

Comment

Is the crystal attached to a belt? That's the only light-up toy I found online so far

Comment

One thing I do remember is that it was a badge that had a pin on the back of the badge

Comment

I found a video of the badge because it was metioned in my recommened list, and I have never seen it before. Although I don't think you meant that one, it doesn't have a pin on the back and it does not only flash but has audio too.

[ATTACH]n184174[/ATTACH]
            Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by LazyPooky View Post
              I found a video of the badge because it was metioned in my recommened list, and I have never seen it before. Although I don't think you meant that one, it doesn't have a pin on the back and it does not only flash but has audio too.

Yeah, that's the one that came with the UK Sportacus costume. I don't think that's the one Hero has unfortunately :(

Comment

Working...
              X