Twenty Times _.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Twenty Times _.

I'm curious if you call it "Twenty Times Time" like the song says, or "Twenty Times Ten" which seems to be the official title.

Re: Twenty Times _.

Originally posted by PrinceStingy View Post
    I'm curious if you call it "Twenty Times Time" like the song says, or "Twenty Times Ten" which seems to be the official title.
    What makes you say that "Twenty Times Ten" is the official title?

Comment

Originally posted by Stingy View Post
      What makes you say that "Twenty Times Ten" is the official title?
      The video on the LazyTown YouTube channel calls it 'Twenty Times Ten'. I'd vote for it just being that the person that named the video didn't know.

Comment

Originally posted by Sangig View Post
        The video on the LazyTown YouTube channel calls it 'Twenty Times Ten'. I'd vote for it just being that the person that named the video didn't know.
        Yeah, the "official" channel is a trash heap. The title is "Twenty Times Time."

Comment

The "ten" thing always bothered me too. Like where does it even say ten in the song?
          I know it's just a typo but really :/
          Also, is it "Have You Ever?" or "Have You Never?" ? I've heard both titles.

Comment

Originally posted by Patchi View Post
            The "ten" thing always bothered me too. Like where does it even say ten in the song?
            I know it's just a typo but really :/
            Also, is it "Have You Ever?" or "Have You Never?" ? I've heard both titles.
            same with "Dancing On The Moon" - "Flying To The Moon" or "I Can Dance" - "I Can Move" - "I Can't Move"...annoying
            Gallery

Comment

100% "Twenty Times Time."

Comment

Working...
              X