Log in to post
Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Twenty Times _.

  1. #1
    LAZY MEMBER
    Level 8 - Treehouse Builder
    PrinceStingy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    50
    Local Date
    18th September 2019
    Local Time
    03:48

    Twenty Times _.

    I'm curious if you call it "Twenty Times Time" like the song says, or "Twenty Times Ten" which seems to be the official title.

  2. #2
    The Prince LAZY MEMBER
    Level 35 - Rockin' Poster
    Stingy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Consulting the Helix
    Posts
    5,000
    Local Date
    17th September 2019
    Local Time
    21:48

    Re: Twenty Times _.

    Quote Originally Posted by PrinceStingy View Post
    I'm curious if you call it "Twenty Times Time" like the song says, or "Twenty Times Ten" which seems to be the official title.
    What makes you say that "Twenty Times Ten" is the official title?
    Like Toy Soliders

  3. #3
    GETLAZY MEMBER
    Level 5 - Twenty Times Poster
    Sangig's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    28
    Local Date
    18th September 2019
    Local Time
    04:48
    Quote Originally Posted by Stingy View Post
    What makes you say that "Twenty Times Ten" is the official title?
    The video on the LazyTown YouTube channel calls it 'Twenty Times Ten'. I'd vote for it just being that the person that named the video didn't know.

  4. #4
    The Prince LAZY MEMBER
    Level 35 - Rockin' Poster
    Stingy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Consulting the Helix
    Posts
    5,000
    Local Date
    17th September 2019
    Local Time
    21:48

    Re: Twenty Times _.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sangig View Post
    The video on the LazyTown YouTube channel calls it 'Twenty Times Ten'. I'd vote for it just being that the person that named the video didn't know.
    Yeah, the "official" channel is a trash heap. The title is "Twenty Times Time."
    Like Toy Soliders

  5. #5
    LAZY MEMBER
    Level 11 - The Blue Knight

    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    172
    Local Date
    17th September 2019
    Local Time
    22:48

    Re: Twenty Times _.

    The "ten" thing always bothered me too. Like where does it even say ten in the song?
    I know it's just a typo but really :/
    Also, is it "Have You Ever?" or "Have You Never?" ? I've heard both titles.

  6. #6
    Der Postmeister SPECIAL MEMBER
    Level 33 - New Superhero
    Buzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    4,072
    Local Date
    18th September 2019
    Local Time
    05:48

    Re: Twenty Times _.

    Quote Originally Posted by Patchi View Post
    The "ten" thing always bothered me too. Like where does it even say ten in the song?
    I know it's just a typo but really :/
    Also, is it "Have You Ever?" or "Have You Never?" ? I've heard both titles.
    same with "Dancing On The Moon" - "Flying To The Moon" or "I Can Dance" - "I Can Move" - "I Can't Move"...annoying

  7. #7
    LAZY MEMBER
    Level 16 - Sportaposter
    Glanni Glępur's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    410
    Local Date
    17th September 2019
    Local Time
    23:48

    Re: Twenty Times _.

    100% "Twenty Times Time."


    We are number one!

Similar Threads

  1. Twenty Times Time Remix [Sportacus on the Move!]
    By EdisLeado in forum LazyTown Music and Sound Downloads
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 6th April 2008, 23:26

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •