Help needed on social media: YT-facebook-twitter-insta..etc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Help needed on social media: YT-facebook-twitter-insta..etc

A small suggestion as well is to make the stroke larger on the text, as sometimes it can be hard to read.

Comment

I still recommend to use a real voice instead of text...like pooky mentioned before the audience focus on the text and can't watch the pictures at the same time..if you can't find a suitable person for that do it yourself...dutch accent isn't that bad ...here is an exemple how I would edit the 4:3 pictures in the video...

Gallery

Comment

I'm still a noob with Sony Vegas and I have totally no clue how you did all the effects, lol. Zoming in works for me, but to do that manually for all inidvidual pictures takes a lot of time I guess. But good suggestions.

Also an intro text of the event before the pictures/videos will show up is also possible, that takes two problems away. Maybe I will do the voice-over, not sure though.
        Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by LazyPooky View Post
          Maybe I will do the voice-over, not sure though.
          Maybe you can hire someone on fiverr :p

Comment

Originally posted by Stingy View Post
            Maybe you can hire someone on fiverr :p
            lol I'm not that desperate.
            Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

lol I'm not that desperate.
              5 bucks brah.

Comment

I'm still a noob with Sony Vegas and I have totally no clue how you did all the effects, lol. Zoming in works for me, but to do that manually for all inidvidual pictures takes a lot of time I guess. But good suggestions.

Also an intro text of the event before the pictures/videos will show up is also possible, that takes two problems away. Maybe I will do the voice-over, not sure though.
                I'm not familar with Vegas as well...just do it your own way...I'm sure it will turn out well
                Gallery

Comment

Working...
                X