Help needed on social media: YT-facebook-twitter-insta..etc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help needed on social media: YT-facebook-twitter-insta..etc

There are all kinds of fansites on different parts of the social internetz. Maybe you have a huge or smaller account somewhere and able to help promote Getlazy, the facebook page and the YouTube channels.

If you have some talent in video making or other talent like photo or graphic art to use as YouTube thumbnails for example, or have some talent to make a website, we can help eachother and promote eachother's stuff as die-hard fans of LazyTown.

We have a lot of subscribers on YouTube already but we are also concentrating on other social media sites like Facebook, and what more, because that doesn't go well. Maybe you know any other websites?

Post here if you have any info how to promote stuff, or want to participate in sharing.
    Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Help needed on social media: YT-facebook-twitter-insta..etc

What I do with promotion, is just send my stuff to my friends and family when it comes out.

Comment

Re: Help needed on social media: YT-facebook-twitter-insta..etc

Been waiting for the chance to help Promote this site. I have a few Facebook Pages I run that I can help promote this site. I can also help promote it on YouTube.

Comment

I can totally help you on graphics, making arts, posters and all about with picture works.
        Also I have a page on Facebook that it has about 3000 likes. I'll try to share GL there

Comment

I meant that we can promote eachother too, and sharing videos or something. If you make a video that represents your channel or webpage I can upload that to one of the popular channels, and share in other social media. Like that. Also the other way around, both ways.
          Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by LazyPooky View Post
            I meant that we can promote eachother too, and sharing videos or something. If you make a video that represents your channel or webpage I can upload that to one of the popular channels, and share in other social media. Like that. Also the other way around, both ways.
            After I'm done with an opera I'm doing, I'll get to making a video about GL, and a channel trailer so then we can kinda trade I guess.

Comment

I will see what I can do

Comment

Originally posted by ItsBeboy View Post
                After I'm done with an opera
                what?...are you a wunderkind or something?
                Gallery

Comment

Before I become one with the force I shall do my part
                  http://eighteenlightyearsago.ytmnd.com/

Comment

Originally posted by boredjedi View Post
                    Before I become one with the force I shall do my part
                    Well I added some of the YouTube channels that I know to the frontpage of the channels that I mentioned above. Your channel is also part of that, and, earlier, I uploaded videos you made on one of the channels. You might have seen it.

Comment

Originally posted by ItsBeboy
                      Opera
                      Oooh! fancy :)
                      Getur einhver annar verið Glanni ? það bara passar ekki
                      Stefan Karl Stefansson, það er enginn eins og þú!

Comment

Following the previous post in the Julianna thread I decided to upload one year, 2004, and see how that worked out. Tell me what you think, is this the right way? not too long, music right? I'm not sure and not objective enough.

Comment

Following the previous post in the Julianna thread I decided to upload one year, 2004, and see how that worked out. Tell me what you think, is this the right way? not too long, music right? I'm not sure and not objective enough.
                          I think overall it's a good video. It looks like your goal is to show snapshots and clips of Julianna's professional career, is that right? I assume that you plan to make one for different projects like season 2, LazyTown extra, A Fix, and stuff like that. if so, maybe it would be better to break this video into 2 parts; one for her pre-LazyTown stuff like Oklahoma and all that, and then another one for season 1.

Comment

good job Pooky...nothing to change imao...maybe the 4:3 pictures need a better presentation without the black bars on the left and on the right...you might replace them with a neutral background like a extremely blured 16:9 version of the pictures or something like they did here:

https://youtu.be/vGJw-BKs2zQ?list=PL...G4YR6g7qs&t=41

other than that I would pick a decent LT music (instrumental) for the LT part...but that's your choice...taste differs...

and where the heck did you get the Oklahoma footage?...I've never seen that before...I merely know the recording of the public performance somewhere in NYC
                            Gallery

Comment

Originally posted by Stingy View Post
                              I think overall it's a good video. It looks like your goal is to show snapshots and clips of Julianna's professional career, is that right? I assume that you plan to make one for different projects like season 2, LazyTown extra, A Fix, and stuff like that. if so, maybe it would be better to break this video into 2 parts; one for her pre-LazyTown stuff like Oklahoma and all that, and then another one for season 1.
                              Maybe you're right. I was planning on making it a fast video with all that in it. That's probably too much. Now I see the piece and quite in the video in the link Buzz gave, which I really like.

Originally posted by Buzz View Post
                              good job Pooky...nothing to change imao...maybe the 4:3 pictures need a better presentation without the black bars on the left and on the right...you might replace them with a neutral background like a extremely blured 16:9 version of the pictures or something like they did here:

https://youtu.be/vGJw-BKs2zQ?list=PL...G4YR6g7qs&t=41

other than that I would pick a decent LT music (instrumental) for the LT part...but that's your choice...taste differs...

and where the heck did you get the Oklahoma footage?...I've never seen that before...I merely know the recording of the public performance somewhere in NYC
                              The pictures will be better, just like the little Julianna preview video online now, with a blurry background. Thx for the link though.
                              The reason is why I don't use LazyTown music is the LazyTown copyright police, DHX Media. Maybe I can use my remakes/covers (not remixes) for that.

I found the two Oklahome video some time ago on YouTube and edit out two pieces where Julianna was visible. I believe the last part, with low quality, comes from a David Letterman recording.
                              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Wh2EGdrOFM

Comment

Working...
                              X