Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LazyTown ships

Originally posted by Fox View Post
    No no no no, don't back out of it now, I wanna know what this topic was indented to be for.. :xd:
    Originally posted by Urban Dictionary
    shipping
    A term used to describe fan fictions that take previously created characters and put them as a pair. It usually refers to romantic relationships, but it can refer platonic ones as well. (Just think of "shipping" as short for "relationSHIP".)
    It generally uses the initials of the characters shipped or a combination of the names, though this is not a rule.
    http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=shipping

Comment

LazyTown ships

Oh..
      Ohh...
      Ohhh....

Well now the original comment also makes waay more sense.. :icon_lol:

In that case, I guess I'll have to go with Sportacus and Robbie.
      They could benefit from each other presences, as Sportacus would keep Robbie from being lazy all day, and Robbie could help Sportacus calm down at times (something I think Magnus could actually benefit from from time to time..)
      Opposites attract, am I right?
      I'm as sneaky as can be. None's sneakier than me.

Comment

LazyTown ships

Originally posted by Fox View Post
        Oh..
        Ohh...
        Ohhh....

Well now the original comment also makes waay more sense.. :icon_lol:

In that case, I guess I'll have to go with Sportacus and Robbie.
        They could benefit from each other presences, as Sportacus would keep Robbie from being lazy all day, and Robbie could help Sportacus calm down at times (something I think Magnus could actually benefit from from time to time..)
        Opposites attract, am I right?
        I thought we were purposely pretending we didn't know what shipping was
        I gotta go with Sportarobbie, and I like Stephanie x Pixel or Stephanie x Ziggy (mainly 'cause of a couple scenes from 'Dancing Dreams')
        Stingy and Trixie would be good together too, but they fight a lot.

Comment

LazyTown ships

Originally posted by Patchi View Post
          lmao, i most certainly wasn't :xd:
          i guess we don't go on the same places on the internet, because i have never encountered that meaning of the word before..

Comment

LazyTown ships

I gotta go with Sportarobbie, and I like Stephanie x Pixel or Stephanie x Ziggy (mainly 'cause of a couple scenes from 'Dancing Dreams')
            Stingy and Trixie would be good together too, but they fight a lot.
            At first I though no one knew what I was saying and I was like oh okay. Boats are nice! Yay boats!
            Lol yeah but I did mean shipping/pairing.

Comment

LazyTown ships

Anyone wonder if a Stephanie X Trixie would work out?

Comment

LazyTown ships

Originally posted by megadjmatt25 View Post
                Nah, I don't think so.
                They're best friends, but in a relationship it probably wouldn't work out.

Comment

LazyTown ships

Originally posted by megadjmatt25 View Post
                  I've seen cute stuff with them. I think in the plays maybe but in the show I just can't see it somehow.

I see Pixel x Stingy sometimes too. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I feel like the only time the two like paired up was in Birthday Surprise?

Comment

LazyTown ships

I love this conversation.

Comment

LazyTown ships

I've seen cute stuff with them. I think in the plays maybe but in the show I just can't see it somehow.

I see Pixel x Stingy sometimes too. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I feel like the only time the two like paired up was in Birthday Surprise?
                      How so I don't remember anything like that

Comment

LazyTown ships

I was wondering if there's a thread like that here...

BECAUSE I'M PISSED OFF BY ALL THE HATE TOWARDS SPORTACUS x STEPHANIE I'VE FOUND ON TUMBLR AND I NEED TO KNOW IF IT'S THE SAME HERE :angr:

I'm not even a SportaSteph shipper, although they're cute, but I can't stand all those SportaRobbie shippers on Tumblr! I have nothing against the shipping either, but all those people who are claiming to be "fans" and SportaRobbie shippers are obviously people who started watching LazyTown just because of the Robbie-meme and it's kinda feels like they're "taking over" the fandom.
                        I mean, SportaSteph-ship is since forever as much as I know, and SportaRobbie came a little bit later.

Does anyone here can feel me? :(

Comment

LazyTown ships

Originally posted by LihiPorat1 View Post

BECAUSE I'M PISSED OFF BY ALL THE HATE TOWARDS SPORTACUS x STEPHANIE I'VE FOUND ON TUMBLR AND I NEED TO KNOW IF IT'S THE SAME HERE :angr:
                          This is the only conversation about shipping and you see how that turns out, a discussion about ships and boats So, it's not the same here no.
                          Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

LazyTown ships

Originally posted by LihiPorat1 View Post

I'm not even a SportaSteph shipper, although they're cute, but I can't stand all those SportaRobbie shippers on Tumblr! I have nothing against the shipping either, but all those people who are claiming to be "fans" and SportaRobbie shippers are obviously people who started watching LazyTown just because of the Robbie-meme and it's kinda feels like they're "taking over" the fandom.
                            I mean, SportaSteph-ship is since forever as much as I know, and SportaRobbie came a little bit later.

Does anyone here can feel me? :(
                            I feel you. It's just 'cause people on Tumblr take shipping too seriously. Yes, you could argue that shipping Sportacus x Stephanie is "wrong" definitely because of the age difference, but people still have the right to without getting attacked.

(I actually like SportaRobbie, especially the art and stuff like that. But honestly some people are totally insane about it. They literally just take every interaction between Sport and Robbo and twist it into being sexual or romantic.)

Comment

LazyTown ships

I feel you. It's just 'cause people on Tumblr take shipping too seriously. Yes, you could argue that shipping Sportacus x Stephanie is "wrong" definitely because of the age difference, but people still have the right to without getting attacked.

(I actually like SportaRobbie, especially the art and stuff like that. But honestly some people are totally insane about it. They literally just take every interaction between Sport and Robbo and twist it into being sexual or romantic.)
                              OH MY GOD THANK YOU!!
                              I really can't stand them, I finally unfollowed one of them because of that. I have nothing against SportaRobbie, but it's getting out of control, thanks to those "fans". They say SportaSteph pedophilia, which I totally get, but in all the fanfics Stephanie is much older so it could make sense for them to be together or just young Stephanie having a crush on him (which is something that I wrote ), but they still say it doesn't make it ok. Guys, it's freaking kids show full of fictional characters! It's not like you guys are better -_- AND they say that SportaSteph shippers have no place in the fandom. I'm sorry, but nobody who knows this show through memes after years he had forgotten seeing this show as a kid will tell me - someone who has been in the fandom for almost 10 years - I have no place there while I was one of the first generations of the fandom.

Comment

LazyTown ships

LazyTown fans that don't like SportaSteph? We shall deem them the Alt-Lazy. They are the scourge of the earth and most likely fascists. Please be sure to show them this video and explain how it is foundational to LazyTown fandom:

Comment

Working...
                                X