Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any icelandic speaker here?!

Howdy guys, Luke here.
    I come from Germany as many of you already know, and I recently found out that one of my favorite songs from the series "Phineas and Ferb" was dubbed to icelandic. The song is supposed to be in a thick german accent, and as I can hear they did that with this dub too:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6oPxUVhX7LQ

Is anyone here who could write down the lyrics in Icelandic?

Re: Any icelandic speaker here?!

Originally posted by Luk-a-Tronic View Post
    Howdy guys, Luke here.
    I come from Germany as many of you already know, and I recently found out that one of my favorite songs from the series "Phineas and Ferb" was dubbed to icelandic. The song is supposed to be in a thick german accent, and as I can hear they did that with this dub too:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6oPxUVhX7LQ

Is anyone here who could write down the lyrics in Icelandic?
    Lol! Nice finding (in icelandic)! Maybe Magnús Scheving could be that one: for sure, that would be really interesting to see :icon_e_wink:

(Ofcourse, I'm just kidding, )

Comment

You cheeeeky
      Anyone on here who could do it, except Magnus who'd never do it cause he's to busy XD

Comment

As far as I'm aware, there aren't any active Icelandic speakers on this forum anymore.

You may be thinking there is because of the stage-plays we made subtitles for, but that was solely because Stingy paid an Icelandic guy to do the transcription.
        If you're really eager for the lyrics, the same guy will probably do it for 5-10 bucks, but I'm afraid you're gonna have to pay no matter what :/
        I'm as sneaky as can be. None's sneakier than me.

Comment

Originally posted by Luk-a-Tronic View Post
          You cheeeeky
          Anyone on here who could do it, except Magnus who'd never do it cause he's to busy XD
          your german you might know a bit icelandic because icelandic originated from german

Comment

Any icelandic speaker here?!

Well. Icelandic does differ from German quite a bit. I speak Icelandic, not a lot and definitely not fluently but enough

Comment

So, I can try and do it for you

Comment

Working...
              X