Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Dubs!

Hamha, everyone!

Since my "The Worst Dub" thread got pretty good feedback from you all, I figured I'd submit a counterpart forum: one where you get to talk about what your favorite dubs are! Whether it be your childhood version, or you just like the songs from it, whether you speak the language or not, this is the place to gush about your favorite foreign versions of LazyTown!

Personally, I like the Chilean Spanish, Icelandic, Finnish and Bulgarian dubs the most!

Someone by the name of "Sportaflop" uploaded a ton of Finnish LazyTown songs over the past week and this is now one of my favorites~

Re: Best Dubs!

Oh, I misunderstood the title. For a second, I thought I was going to have to into a brief history of Huey Lewis and the News.

Comment

Icelandic, Norwegian, Italian, French, Korean, Polish are the best ones!

Comment

I've always had a soft spot for the Norwegian dubs.

As a Dane, Norwegian language have always been a prettier version of our native tongue, often used with "older" Danish terms and wordings.
        The Norwegian Stephanie also has a very soft voice, which suits Stephanie insanely well.

I'm as sneaky as can be. None's sneakier than me.

Comment

I like the english dub the most and there is actually no reason for me to watch LT in other languages I don't understand...no matter if they sound better or not...except for japanese...but not japanese dub in sight...so
          Gallery

Comment

Yeah, you're totally right Buzz, the English is the original, and therefor also the best.
            It's still fun to hear other versions and other singers of the songs, and especially if they are very close to your own language!

I really like to listen to Norwegian/Swedish songs, as I can understand almost all of it fluently.
            I guess it's the same way with your language and Schweizerdeutsch..

Comment

Originally posted by Fox View Post
              Swiss German is so wild; I can barely understand anything they say (compared to Standard/High where I can at least get the gist of what they're talking about).

Originally posted by SollaMega View Post
              Icelandic, Norwegian, Italian, French, Korean, Polish are the best ones!
              I forgot about Korean and Italian~ Those are pretty nice too (I dig the Korean voices). I haven't heard enough of any of the other ones to really say anything about them. But Norwegian Steph is great from the video Fox put in.

The only reason I say I like the original Chilean Spanish dub better is just 'cause all the other Spanish versions... I dunno each of them have weird translation issues sometimes. They're not bad, just I think the original is the best~

Comment

Best Dubs!

Same here, I think the best is the original in English. I haven't seen another versions to say that I prefer one or another.
                But I also love the chilean dub because I'm used to it, after all, is the responsible to hook me with the series

Comment

that's not a language but a speech defect and there is nothing to understand for an average german speaker
                  Gallery

Comment

Russian version of Let's Go is awesome:
                    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QIdV7pR34-Y

Korean version of Spooky song is surprisingly good:
                    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KpYZFAQ722Q

Comment

Originally posted by Shakeitpiggy View Post
                      Russian version of Let's Go is awesome:
                      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QIdV7pR34-Y

Korean version of Spooky song is surprisingly good:
                      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KpYZFAQ722Q
                      The korean dub is good, greatest genie is probably my favourite korean song

Comment

Korean dubs are hit and miss but this Korean version of No one's lazy in lazy town is great:
                        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZAaT0EDSdLA

Comment

romanian dub v3 is the best dub
                          cuz the voices in the romanian dub are the closetest to american and icelandic dubs
                          heck even romanian v3 stingy sounds closer to american stingy then icelandic stingy does

Comment

Originally posted by Buzz View Post
                            except for japanese...but not japanese dub in sight...so
                            All it took was some memes

Comment

All it took was some memes
                              japanese craziness at its best...already posted it in the "We Are Number One Memes" thread though
                              Gallery

Comment

Working...
                              X