Megamix Xtented

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Megamix Xtented

It doesn't have a good ending though. Anyway, it has most of the missing songs above 140BPM (Playing On The Playground and above).

https://mega.nz/#!41s3VChJ!qC190sTiz...Ppzt9VcmqJs80E

SONGS ADDED/CHANGED:
    ALWAYS A WAY
    PLAYING ON THE PLAYGROUND
    EASY WAY
    SPORTACUS LAZYTOWN FITNESS
    TIME TO START THE SHOW
    WHEN WE PLAY IN A BAND
    GO FOR IT
    HAVE YOU EVER
    LAZYTOWN XTRA
    +SUMMERTIME
    Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Re: Megamix Xtented

Ooooooooo!
    It's getting pretty late here, so I'll have to wait to listen to this gem when I wake up.
    But from past experience with you Pooky, I just know this is gonna be something right through the roof!

Tusinde tak. ♥
    I'm as sneaky as can be. None's sneakier than me.

Comment

So far this is really good Pooky! You're really talented with this stuff!

Edit: I dig the "This song is Mine!" part and the transitions between "Good to Be Bad" and "Woof, Woof, Woof!"

Comment

Originally posted by LazyPooky View Post
        It doesn't have a good ending though. Anyway, it has most of the missing songs above 140BPM (Playing On The Playground and above).

https://mega.nz/#!41s3VChJ!qC190sTiz...Ppzt9VcmqJs80E
        I downloaded it and got the idea to listen it during my lunch hour: for some reason the food seemed healthier than usual, !

I loved the mix not only of the songs but the use of the voices and gestures - so typical of the characters - to serve as a bridge between the melodies, in addition to the many sound effects and changes of speed of reproduction included.

Sincerely Lazypooky, after all that has been said about your work over these years you really leave very little space to describe how good it is with each new version.

Comment

Not a bad mix. I can't wait to hear more remixes of Season 3 and 4 songs when you get around to them

Comment

Originally posted by hlazytownero View Post
            I downloaded it and got the idea to listen it during my lunch hour: for some reason the food seemed healthier than usual, !

I loved the mix not only of the songs but the use of the voices and gestures - so typical of the characters - to serve as a bridge between the melodies, in addition to the many sound effects and changes of speed of reproduction included.

Sincerely Lazypooky, after all that has been said about your work over these years you really leave very little space to describe how good it is with each new version.
            It's good to hear you had a healthy lunch because of the musicmix. Those lunches are the best.
            Thanks for your nice words.
            Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

I've listened to the post-POTPG songs a few times since last night.

Wow, it's incredible to hear additional songs added to the mix with some very clever transitions. It's very strange to hear the song not end at Playing on the Playgound and keep going instead! I always thought that your megamix was the single best piece of LazyTown fan creation that there was, and you've still got it. Thank you for sharing, and I hope this is still a work-in-progress!

Comment

OMG THIS IS THE BEST THING EVER

Pooky, thank you SOOOOOO much for making this, Now I have something cool to listen to on 30 minute long road trips.

Comment

For years it was stuck on the annoying LazyTown Extra song ending, lol. I just started last month with the S3+S4 and I must say it goes smooth but slow because I don't have much time like I used to have, and it also really depends on the songs mixed. It's like a puzzle, sometimes you need to try 30 different puzzle pieces to find the right one, or throw it all away and start over. That takes time.

Also most songs are between 120 and 140BPM and that is not really a problem, but there is a huge gap between 90 and 114BPM, and between 138 and 150. It's quite the challenge to make that fit.

Titel BPM
                  SUMMER IS THE SEASON 84
                  TAKE IT TO THE TOP 90
                  THATS WHAT FRIENDS ARE 90
                  ALL TOGETHER 114
                  TIME TO LEARN 114
                  PRINCESS OF LAZYTOWN 116
                  LIFE WILL BE SO WONDERFULL 120
                  GHOST STOPPERS 124
                  GO EXPLORE 124
                  MASTER PLAN (WIZARD) 124
                  EVERYTHING YOU NEED (SPORTSCANDY) 125
                  HERE WE GO 126
                  WE LOVE SPORTSCANDY #1 128
                  NEVER SAY NEVER 128
                  FRIEND FOR LIFE 128
                  LETS GO TO THE MOON 128
                  LIFE CAN BE A SURPRISE 132
                  ROUND AND ROUND 136
                  BOOGIE WOOGIE BOO 138
                  WE LOVE SPORTSCANDY #2 142
                  HOLLY JOLLY HOLIDAYS 150
                  RECIPE FOR ENERGY 150
                  ONE MORE TIME 150
                  WERE HAVING A GREAT TIME 160
                  VILLAIN NO1 162

Comment

This is great. But I hoped that some day I would listen "We Will Be Friends" in your megamixes.

Comment

Originally posted by SollaMega View Post
                      This is great. But I hoped that some day I would listen "We Will Be Friends" in your megamixes.
                      friends edit in part (a) 5.mp3
                      https://mega.nz/#!B4MEVIgR!nDgJqxIKX...mPvy-Onrahcxg8

gostepgo edit in part (b) 2.mp3
                      https://mega.nz/#!18snATKC!BiJCW3xaQ...7I35C2ViXUPXy8

Comment

Working...
                      X