Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pokemon

Originally posted by Stingyfan2002 View Post
    this is my first fan made lazytown album it has tons of songs and has lazytown and pokemon

the first song is welcome to lazytown the next song is the pokemon jhoto theme song the third song is we are number one feturing team galatik the forth song is the palet town theme from pokemon gold and silver the fifth song is cooking by the book and its sung by the lazytown kast and by ash misty and brock the sixth song is the ruins of konflict theme from pokemon sun the seventh song is step by step with the pichu borthers the ateth song is the mine song witch is my favorit lazytown song of all time it is sung by stingy fanfy solgalo and sckarmury the ninth song is a rmix of the eturek city theme from pokemon gold and silver and its caled etutek lullaby the tenth and final song is bing bang feturing all 802 pokemon

i hop you enjoy the sportakus and pikachu superstar songs album
    Sounds pretty interesting! I like Pokemon a lot too :)

Pokemon

Originally posted by Patchi View Post
    Sounds pretty interesting! I like Pokemon a lot too :)
    Yessss Pokemon Fans

Comment

Pokemon

Originally posted by Stingyfan2002 View Post
      ..the palet town theme from pokemon gold and silver..
      A man of taste I see.
      Pokemon Silver will always hold a special place in my heart.
      I even have no less than 3 copies of it!

And yes, that is the full gen 1+2 collection.
      No idea where the random Sapphire came from, but I have a feeling one of me mates might be looking around for it... :xd:
      I'm as sneaky as can be. None's sneakier than me.

Comment

Pokemon

Originally posted by Fox View Post
        A man of taste I see.
        Pokemon Silver will always hold a special place in my heart.
        I even have no less than 3 copies of it!

[img]
        And yes, that is the full gen 1+2 collection.:xd:
        Actually you have Gen 1-3

Comment

Pokemon

It's not the full gen 3 though.

I only count Sapphire as a gen 3, and I would need Ruby and Emerald to complete that gen.
          I have never played Sapphire though, as it had not been released yet when I got into gameboy. I think I borrowed the game from one of my friends, and accidentally never gave it back to him..
          All the other games are from my childhood, which also means they hold a ton of sentimental value to me.

I know that FR and LG are technically gen 3, but I always count them as just gen 1, as they are remakes of these.
          What would complete my collection even more, was the addition of HeartGold and SoulSilver. If I got these I could say that I have the entire first and second generation, as well as their remakes.
          Sadly HG and SS are for the nintendo 3D, which means I don't give 2 flying :airship: about them... :p

Comment

Re: Pokemon

I have Blue, Diamond, SoulSilver, White, X, Alpha Sapphire, and Sun for the main series games
            I have all three Ranger games ('cause I absolutely adore!!! the series), Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Darkness, and Super Mystery Dungeon. I also have the two PokePark Wii games. I borrowed Pokken Tournament a while back from my work and keep changing the due date on it 'cause I'm not done playing it

I really would like to get Yellow someday though~

Comment

I really would like to get Yellow someday though~
              The yellow is amazing, and really one of my favourites.
              I remember watching the anime (dubbed in my language of course), and then playing along after watching a few episodes.
              I would catch the same pokemons as Ash, and it all felt like I really was Ash Ketchum!

The cutest thing about Yellow, is that Pikachu is following you around when you walk, if you have him on your team.
              I think they also added this feature in one of the newer versions of the game, but for OG GameBoy games, this is the only with this feature.

Comment

Originally posted by Fox View Post
                The yellow is amazing, and really one of my favourites.
                I remember watching the anime (dubbed in my language of course), and then playing along after watching a few episodes.
                I would catch the same pokemons as Ash, and it all felt like I really was Ash Ketchum!

The cutest thing about Yellow, is that Pikachu is following you around when you walk, if you have him on your team.
                I think they also added this feature in one of the newer versions of the game, but for OG GameBoy games, this is the only with this feature.
                That's why SoulSilver is my favorite ^^ 'Cause you get to walk around with your Pokemon and talk to them~
                I think it's cool how they have the Pikachu anime soundbytes in Yellow though. Really advanced for the time.
                Gen II was always my favorite~

Comment

That's why SoulSilver is my favorite ^^ 'Cause you get to walk around with your Pokemon and talk to them~
                  I think it's cool how they have the Pikachu anime soundbytes in Yellow though. Really advanced for the time.
                  Gen II was and still is an amazing Gen

Comment

Yeah, same here.
                    Like, gen 1 is "the original and best", but the improvements made in the second gen definitely takes it up a notch.
                    I really liked how they added "colours" in the second gen, even though you had no backlight. It still made the game a tiny bit better in some way.

Now a days I mainly play on my Advance SP, which of course has some nice light.

Also, thanks for moving the discussion Admin!

Comment

The Pokemon Games yellow, silver and crystal Edition is also in my possession. My first Pokemon game was Pokemon Yellow Edition. Yes and now Perl, black and white 2, the Pokemon X game and now Pokemon sun.

Comment

What are you guys' favorite Pokemon? Mine are these three

Click image for larger version

Name:	giphy.gif
Views:	1
Size:	204.0 KB
ID:	149533Click image for larger version

Name:	tumblr_mehab2zskC1rlid3mo1_500.gif
Size:	974.3 KB
ID:	149534Click image for larger version

Name:	cc99fd4ea3bc737909d28956298332075ef8f9da_hq.gif
Size:	1,016.2 KB
ID:	149535

Comment

What are you guys' favorite Pokemon?
                          This guy right here:
                          Click image for larger version

Name:	206Dunsparce.png
Size:	485.2 KB
ID:	149536

Comment

What are you guys' favorite Pokemon?
                            All of Gen1. I remember Gen1 and Togepi from my childhood, what the rest of the Gen's look like and their names I'm learning as I play PoGo.
                            I'm probably biased, but Gen1 seems (and I'm aware this is a dumb thing to say) more "real", the other Gen's seem more like episodes of The Simpsons, a lot of thought initially which gradually morphed into "Oh crap we have to make more, quick, throw some stuff together".
                            Getur einhver annar verið Glanni ? það bara passar ekki
                            Stefan Karl Stefansson, það er enginn eins og þú!

Comment

Originally posted by Glanni's Girl View Post
                              the other Gen's seem more like episodes of The Simpsons, a lot of thought initially which gradually morphed into "Oh crap we have to make more, quick, throw some stuff together".
                              I kinda feel like that's the case with Gen 6 and up (although I'm not crazy about 5 either)... I could argue Gen 4 too but I think I love Sinnoh too much

Comment

Working...
                              X